Timberwolf

So, as some of you may know, I love hockey.  I've actually recently started playing shinny (pick up) hockey here in Bangkok.  We also have 2 leagues here.  One of which I do that Admin for, the Siam Hockey League (SHL), and the other, I hope to play for next year, the Bangkok Ice Hockey League (BIHL).

When it comes to the NHL, I have three (3) teams that I like:

1. Minnesota Wild
  2. Winnipeg Jets
  3. New York Rangers

I also have two (2) teams that I just hate.  One stems from an old NHL rivalry, and the other, is just well, if you know anything about the NHL, you might understand.  xD

1. Chicago Blackhawks - old rivalry 
  2. Dallas Stars - moved from Minnesota to Dallas and kept our name.  >:(

What about you?  Let me know.

• Love 1

So I’m now watching the Wild @ Redwings game, and the first goal was called a no goal for goaltender interference, yet if there was goaltender intereference, why not blow the whistle then?  Why keep telling the players the puck is loose, play it, and when the goal is scored, then 3 seconds later, you blow the play dead, then call goaltender interference?  What the phuking hell!?!?  In the same phuking week, 2 games of Minnesota @ Detroit and Minnesota loses both phuking games with bad officiating. PHUKING PHUKING PHUKING PHUKING A DUCK!

Yeah, getting off to a slow start is understandable when you're still dealing with a bit of a Cup hangover from the offseason. They seemed to knock off the rust and blanked Nashville last night, so they'll get going and be well on their way to a third Cup in a row here soon enough.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Spyder said:

April's here! Pens are in the playoffs! Time to pay attention to hockey again!

I see how it is, you are that guy who stands drinking at the bar all night and then asks a girl to dance the last dance in the hope he can take her home without having to invest any time and money in conversing and buying her drinks.  That guy. :roffles:

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, hirondelle said:

I see how it is, you are that guy who stands drinking at the bar all night and then asks a girl to dance the last dance in the hope he can take her home without having to invest any time and money in conversing and buying her drinks.  That guy. :roffles:

If the NHL wanted me to pay attention to its regular season they wouldn't schedule it at the same time as the NFL, NBA and college basketball seasons!

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I had a game this past Wednesday.  We lost, but during the game, one of their guys took what I felt was a cheap shot at one of our players (who happens to be a girl), so I defended her, which caused a bit of a scuffle and for me to get a penalty.  Not one of my finer moments, but some times you gotta do what you gotta do.

Goon01.thumb.jpg.2edd32457bf2d80c0d82192651f926aa.jpg

Goon02.thumb.jpg.9bc3f8a5930a45b9c5c01f97ebd328fb.jpg

Goon03.thumb.jpg.488e70cdf2725a999e6469935f0abf6b.jpg

Goon04.thumb.jpg.c799dc47d82209595d3bbd0fa0baf40b.jpg

Goon05.thumb.jpg.e2f3e19c0264f6765ae7eafdf8c12283.jpg

Goon06.thumb.jpg.321f24f80725249295202652719abce5.jpg

Goon07.thumb.jpg.f7a1d1c3467fe6d046fa2b7b39d08fea.jpg

Goon08.thumb.jpg.a0d479d1dd25a95d265daa83aaf52ba9.jpg

Goon09.thumb.jpg.6a6f102066a6d0daf49a0a06fefc48e5.jpg

• Like 1