PI crowd

Aliea

2 hours ago, Moonhawk said:

Me. Always been moonhawk. Once I found FE came back rarely. Met @Renfirst in the woods and then Wolfy and seekerindarkness.

I was the lucky one to met you..my little hawk. :) My first Minion. 

Always been Ren Rahl..or Ren or Renny.. I believe it was on PI and I KNOW it was Timberwolf who spoke to me first. Then from there is history with all of you lovely wonderful people I have grown to know and love. 

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, Timberwolf said:

I'm an original PIer.  I went from PI to REM's General Fantasy to FE, got fed up with Brian's nukes and then banning people if they complained about, so I decided to start Northlands Fantasy, which led to The Northlands. :heartbeat:

I totally for got about General Fantasy..Your not gonna nuke us all the time right?? I got tired of that. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Aliea said:

So most of us then :)

Do any of you remember Raven? He was my very lovely ex that I miss a lot, just wanted to know if anyone knew him x

Awh. I remember Raven. For sure. We didn't interact much, but I always thoroughly enjoyed his posts. And he was really sweet and friendly, made it easier to enter into RP-type things. :)

I don't remember any of you wierdos......except @hirondelle....and I have no clue why she stuck.   ONly one I remember well is Birdman......dude sent me looking for Urotsukidoji, without telling me it wasn't normal anime.......I cannot describe the looks I got at every strore I went to that sold anime.........and then I found one that had it.......never took a recommendation from him again =P =P 

But...I was there I think shortly after the the transition from teh original board.......I don't really remember....its been SOOOOO long ago.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, icewlf said:

I don't remember any of you wierdos......except @hirondelle....and I have no clue why she stuck.   ONly one I remember well is Birdman......dude sent me looking for Urotsukidoji, without telling me it wasn't normal anime.......I cannot describe the looks I got at every strore I went to that sold anime.........and then I found one that had it.......never took a recommendation from him again =P =P 

But...I was there I think shortly after the the transition from teh original board.......I don't really remember....its been SOOOOO long ago.

O that just hurts my feeling Wlf...I SO remember you posting all over the place..but then I again  I only posted in a few places and lurked in a lot more. LOL

3 minutes ago, Ren said:

O that just hurts my feeling Wlf...I SO remember you posting all over the place..but then I again  I only posted in a few places and lurked in a lot more. LOL

LOL!  I remember a lot.....just not very well.....I'm horrible with names, and by the end, I really only lurked =P

I do remember your name, just don't remember much else.  Of course.....I don't remember much else from most.  ONly 2 or 3 that I remember clearly, and I've lost touch with 1 long ago, and the other, I lost last year.

• Haha 2