What made you happy today?

fox

I got some shit done. 

Husband took the boys to visit his parents this week. I stayed home (largely because this is a busy season in my line of work and the recruiters be recruitin'...out of office. They "need" someone on campus, or so I've been hearing). So I've also had some really solid fox time. I've had guilt, but mostly I've been able to enjoy it. Annnnnnnd I got some research done for my project. I'm no goddamn further ahead with a fucking solid thesis, but I found some resources (INCLUDING some 17th Century midwifery texts and 18th Century health guides. Pretty fucking nifty) so that's good.

• Like 1

On 24/10/2017 at 8:05 PM, Tika said:

I got to spend some time with my love today :x @LordSoth

And my Milo who I haven't seen for months and thought was lost came home!

20171024_204658.jpg

I am so happy your kitty came home! Yay!

so that made me happy, but also the birth my my newest nephew on @Reddragon side of the family. I am now an aunt of  technically 11 though I only see 6 now 7 ^_^

• Like 1

This is a multiple day one as I haven't been here in awhile.  :D 

1. @hirondelle and I got the bike totally in our name.
  2. The MN Wild have won their last 2!
  3. The Vikings are doing well.
  4. I got a message from one of the guys I play hockey with asking me if I wanted to play in an exhibition game against some visiting Czechs on November 14th! 
  5. I've been asked to do Player of the Game interviews for a tournament that starts tomorrow (Tuesday, October 30) until Saturday.

• Like 2

What a busy weekend.  On Tuesday, I started doing a job for a local company putting on an ice hockey tournament.  They've been putting on this tournament for something like 16 years.  Like I said, I started on Tuesday night, 6-10, then did Wednesday 6-10, Thursday 6-10, Friday was supposed to be like 6-12, but ended up like 6-1 am, and then Saturday was 8 am to about 8:30 pm with a party after, and for the party.  Also, on Friday, they had me making announcements over the PA and announcing MVP winners and division winners and the like.  It was such a blast.  I'm so glad I did it, and I look forward to doing it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Remembering that I'm worth loving. (By my Self. Like. Obviously the people who love me, but I'm actually worth my own love. I'd forgotten that. In a monumental way. I'm getting a glimpse tonight. It's powerful and amazing and I'm happy for it and I hope I can keep and grow this feeling.)

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...