What made you happy today?

fox

• 3 weeks later...

It makes me happy I only have to work 4 more hours and then I'm off for 2 days, the full moon craziness is already starting, I've got one resident singing at the top of her lungs (had to bring her roommate out by me so she could sleep) and I just found another one in the bed he had just made himself on the floor (cause it's cooler down there)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recieved some solid advice on my first trainee as an officially certified barista trainer. I need to learn how to adjust my teaching style for a person is fast on the pick up and run with their quick intelligence.  Now to keep training for licensed store trainer/manager and see if I cut it as a manager. I havr my doubts but I want to try.

• 2 weeks later...

A doe birthed twin fawns in the garden on campus today. I got to see a less than 24h old fawn this morning. I'm just so jazzed. Still. That momma - amazing creature. (I'm so in my doula spot right now. It's incredible. Birth is incredible.)

While this makes me sad....

Just now, fox said:

Sick toddler.

Being at home with just him - while he's recovering and actually doing really well right now - is beautiful. He's lovely company. (Largely because I'm not feeling quite SO bad for him because he's presenting as much better than he was at 0300h.)

Good mood. (First time in a long time. Just a really good mood. ...for no good reason. MAYBE because bubble-gum pink nails. MAYBE because of sushi plans. EITHER WAY, it was nice to be happy.)

Bought myself rocks. For talisman necklaces. (Malachite, amethyst, and tree agate.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...