What made you happy today?

fox

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't today, but it was this week. Or end of last? Maybe.

Anyway.

Bob. I was re-reading an old journey and I mentioned Bob and reading that and knowing why just makes me happy. And also really, really sad. But I'm going to hold the happy and be thankful that I had him in my life when I did, how I did, and for as long as I did.

I miss him.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

This was a last week, and then Tuesday.  I got my Thai motorcycle drivers license, which was last week, and I had to change the battery on my bike, which was on Monday, and then on Tuesday, I got my bike running again.  It's so nice to be riding again.  I've missed it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I MIGHT get to co-facilitate a grief group with our hospice centre. I've done it before and LOVED it. This would be a new program. I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS. ...and, added bonus, it would work really well into my intended Masters program.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Felt the need to write, so took time to write.

I have nine new somethingorothers on the go. MOST OF THEM are semi-poetic. Poetry is SUPER not my thing. This is fucking weird. (Two of them I actually like.)

• Love 1

On 7/15/2019 at 7:28 AM, fox said:

Felt the need to write, so took time to write.

I have nine new somethingorothers on the go. MOST OF THEM are semi-poetic. Poetry is SUPER not my thing. This is fucking weird. (Two of them I actually like.)

would love to read a foxpoem

19 hours ago, hirondelle said:

would love to read a foxpoem

If I can gather the courage to share (therapy writing), you've got yourself a foxpoem! 

I feel weird classifying them as related to poetry, but they're also not prose. I don't know. They're...messy. I like it. :) Whatever it is, it's a way to get thoughts out without worrying that they're linear or proper.

• Love 1

On Wednesday, I decided to meet @hirondelle, after she finishes work.  While I was waiting, I decided to buy her these color pencils she has been wanting.  She was so happy to get them, which made me very happy.

Now, for today, it's Friday, and at 4:00 pm, it starts the my three day weekend!

• Love 1