IF......

Ren

I started this before and well will again so it seems....

IF you could visit people from NL near you would you?? 

You betcha!! I would so make my round trip in PA and NY again. I had a blast meeting in DEATH and Wylde, Jin and Mage and Ang and and..it was a long week..lol. I would love to met the other from around the world in person. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Moonhawk said:

As far south as I am I never been able to visit anyone but would really love to. I make a couple of trips a year to northern Kentucky near cincinatti  to visit my family but that’s as far “north” as I go

coward..come to NY  I PROMISE the summers are better..snickers. 

3 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

As far south as I am I never been able to visit anyone but would really love to. I make a couple of trips a year to northern Kentucky near cincinatti  to visit my family but that’s as far “north” as I go

So if I make it to Miami your gonna take care of me???

2 minutes ago, Rapture said:

Hey you said Toronto and Quebec. Ontario is literally right beside Quebec. Had to make sure lol

Hahhaahah I will find you and then we will have to drink an make merry!! 

3 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

Wife wants to go to NY city for a tourisy trip but don’t know when

Screw NYC.. bring her upstate we have much more fun and such crowds n things. :) would be happy to show you around the little place I live. :)

17 hours ago, Rapture said:

Alberta. Land of oil and woodlands. Way west of Toronto. Fun fact Mounties are our FBI

Have you always been in AB? I feel like I have forgotten this piece of information I should never have forgotten. (Largely because my brain has been re-wired twice in the last four years and no longer functions with much reliability.)

I would travel to meet NLers. I used to have whimsy and promise to meet people on their turf. I ought not to have done that. I can't manage that. Not yet, anyway. But I would still love the opportunity, if A Thing were to be planned.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, fox said:

Have you always been in AB? I feel like I have forgotten this piece of information I should never have forgotten. (Largely because my brain has been re-wired twice in the last four years and no longer functions with much reliability.)

I would travel to meet NLers. I used to have whimsy and promise to meet people on their turf. I ought not to have done that. I can't manage that. Not yet, anyway. But I would still love the opportunity, if A Thing were to be planned.

Are you sure you knew? I wasn't exactly liberal with personal details on the past. Timber and Hiro know all cause the have me on Facebook.

4 minutes ago, Rapture said:

Are you sure you knew? I wasn't exactly liberal with personal details on the past. Timber and Hiro know all cause the have me on Facebook.

Nope. Largely not sure of anything anymore. xD 

All the same...howdy neighbour! (I'm in BC.)