IF......

Ren

Does that mean I get to come to Thailand?? That would be wicked. I have never been out of the US before. I recently also had a retired DR. ask if I wanted to be his companion on flights and things to India...:):):) I think that would be so great! We'll see what happens on that front. There is something due to his age he can have a companion. I am after all his insurance agent. :)

• Haha 1

IF you won the lottery what would you REALLY do with the money?? One should think on this before answering. Let us say the amount you get "after taxes and things" is a mere...200 million dollars what wold you do with it and still take care of yourself. ??

The first hing I would do is buy my sisters each a house.  Next, I would have a house built for @hirondelle and I, with lots of land.  I would buy a Harley-Davidson.  I don't know what kind of car I would buy.  I would put 5 million in the bank each of my kids.  

If you could meet 1 famous person, alive or dead, and spend an hour with them, who would you meet and why?

On 10/5/2017 at 10:03 AM, fantasymom said:

you practically pass right through Philly on the way to NYC, so you will HAVE to stop and visit me!!!!!

We should met half way FM!!! Philly's about 4 hours from me. :) Straight down 81! Patrick and I go to Scranton a lot. 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2017 at 9:03 AM, fantasymom said:

you practically pass right through Philly on the way to NYC, so you will HAVE to stop and visit me!!!!!

I've been through twice but I was on a school field though...

• Like 1