Legalize Pot Use

Ren

I have the unpopular opinion here. I agree that it has health benifits however you can get those benifits from the oils, edibles. it doesnt need to be smoked.
I am very very allergic to it, to the point that my throat closes up when I breath it in. I can say, that stuff travels. Far. Walk out front of a house that someone was smoking it in, or even just the smell off of someones clothes. It may seem like one of those things where "its my body and i should be able to do what i like so loing as its not hurting anyone else" you dont realize.. it can hurt someone else. 
To be fair I also think regular cigarettes or cigars should be illegal as well. Smoke is not a thing that is only affecting the person doing it, its affecting anyone "downwind"

• Like 1

You may not be able to smoke it right inside public spaces but a few feet away is not good enough for those of us with allergies, even smoking it in your own home with the window open can send someone walking by into an attack, the smoke travels.. a lot. If the reason you are smoking it is for the medical stuff then why not just go edibles/oil? it doesnt hurt anyone else and still has the medicinal effects.

• Like 1

Yeah, unfortunately, smoking is the cheapest THC vector, especially in areas that allow folks to grow their own plants. Oils and edibles are typically much more concentrated. But yeah, I knew a guy in my undergrad classes that couldn't be within 20 feet of cigarette smoke. Poor guy had attacks damn near every time we went out. Maybe there's a clean air lobby out there you can join!

• Like 1