Sharing Positivity

Redly

It’s so nice to share positive things, as well as being able to share the bad stuff to alleviate some of the weight. 

I want to share my thoughts on what it meant to me, coming back here. I chose to blog about it on my personal life blog, which I put up in the Mental Health area. It’s about my journey through life (not just my mental health) and so I put positive stuff on there like creative things I like to do, or experiences I have and want to think about and share. 

A major positive recently was coming back here so I explored why a little. I’m sure many can echo my thoughts. 

https://forthineownselfcreate.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/finding-a-home/

• Love 5

3 hours ago, Kethlia said:

:x:hug::pen018:

Wow thank you Keth. And thank you for the comment. I love writing. Blogging gives me a seriously good outlet for talking about deeper stuff and trying to be eloquent. 

You can subscribe to it if you want to know when I've posted again. If you want more of my random! Ha!

• Love 1

Oh nice @Kethlia, thank you so much :hug: I really appreciate anyone taking time to read the contents of my head and heart. 

My Wordpress didn't notify me that you'd subscribed, sorry! 

If you think anyone else would like to read, please also feel free to share. It's a totally public blog. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...