K-pop, k-drama, k-variety, anyone?

SoulDragon

Before i start to get into total fan-girl/excited mode i just wanna check if anyone has at least the tiniest bit of idea what i'm talking about if i say k-pop, k-drama and/or k-variety.
It's a whole thing, really, the Hallyu wave; meaning korean pop and korean tv shows getting known and getting fans all over the world. But on the other hand, it's still not very well known.

So anyone here interested?

• Like 1

haha, well, nice some people know. It's been awhile since i last watche a drama, and then it where mostly old ones anyway. I love watching Runningman (old episodes these days).

@hirondelleLOL I totally agree, i also go for the older guys there. The "boy"-band i like are guys from 37 and 38 years old haha, and another i like very much is 41 years.
Those young ones don't really interest me either like that.
But it's just a kind of tv-shows that can't be found on tv here.

• Like 1

@KethliaAwesome, more than anyone here :). I don't know either of those drama's, or do you mean"The 1st shop of coffee prince", i really liked that one. As for k-pop i must admit i also don't listen to much others besides my two favorites; Shinhwa and Kim Jong Kook, for the rest i mostly i only know them by name. Like BoA and Bi, i have heard of them and might have heard some music from them because of the variety show i watch. hihi

Edited by SoulDragon
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem lol I watch more historical dramas though to change it up here and there I do watch some more modern time ones.
I just finished Hwang Jin Yi.. which is historical.. about gisaeng 
I also watch Thai, japanese and chinese drama's. the one before jin yi was the empress of china

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...