What made you laugh today?

Timberwolf

16 hours ago, Kethlia said:

Telling a select few about this place in real life and their response is to roll their eyes, chuckle and then give me a sultry look of interest because they know just how my mind works and have been around me long enough to know how I speak about things as well.

LOL, you should invite them.  LOL.

• Haha 1

Watching these kindergarten aged kids doing a running race (its day 1 of sports day here) and when they get close to the finish line, they all stop and look at the finish line tape and they don’t know what to do, and everybody is cheering them on and telling them to run. Finally they decide to walk to the end and duck under the finish line tape. :roffles: So cute. Lol. 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

So at work last night I had to put cream on this gentleman's private bits... And apparently he enjoyed it so much he asked my co-worker out 5 times because he thought it was her :roffles: (it's the little things in life lol)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

One of my boys handed me a quarter... "look mom I found a quarter that's 5 years older than you!"  I told him it looks like shit, its all tarnished and he got all worried that he had offended me "I didn't mean it like that" lmao

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...