Jump to content
Squarepeg

SquarePeginaRoundHole

Recommended Posts

I will be posting my photographic and traditional art in here. I hope you enjoy what you see.

This is one of Autumn I took last year for her album "The Other Side".

IMG_4492.jpg

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Yay I've always loved your pictures!!  Especially of your beautiful wife and you :x

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
5 hours ago, Tika said:

Yay I've always loved your pictures!!  Especially of your beautiful wife and you :x

Thank you! There will be some more (revealing) shots posted in my club page that @Timberwolf set up for me. You'll have to join to see them, though!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

You know I'd be honored to join any club of yours, I just have to figure out how to do it lol

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
1 hour ago, Tika said:

You know I'd be honored to join any club of yours, I just have to figure out how to do it lol

Click the browse button at the top of the page and hit clubs. I think I may have to invite you, though.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On 9/28/2017 at 7:07 PM, Squarepeg said:

Chrissy, also taken last year.

IMG_5210.jpg

IMG_5202.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

IMG_5186.jpg

Just amazing!!! 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 9/28/2017 at 4:40 PM, Squarepeg said:

I will be posting my photographic and traditional art in here. I hope you enjoy what you see.

This is one of Autumn I took last year for her album "The Other Side".

IMG_4492.jpg

The lovely, talented,mesmerizing Song mistress. This picture sums her up so beautifully. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Time for some drawings, me thinks. Old ones to start with until I can find the file with the newer ones in!

Dot drawing of the eighth Doctor.

The-Eight-Doctor.jpg

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members
     
     

    No registered users viewing this page.

     
×