Squarepeg

SquarePeginaRoundHole

60 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I need a wow button now after all of those photographs. 

@Timberwolf I wonder what a couple's photo session with you and @hirondelle and or @Squarepeg and @Songmistress would look like. Be they club or forum worthy ;)

Your dot art is amazing, I love the detail that goes into stippling be it in pencil or pen.  You really have to keep an eye on shadows and light cues to bring about a 3D effect when drawing.

Edited by Kethlia
  • Haha 1

Well, @Kethlia, I don't know, first we would have to see if @hirondelle, and then, if @Squarepeg would want to take the photos.  As far as if they would be club or forum worthy, well, that's way way way down the line.  :ass:

• Haha 2

Never say never. But I have a lot of issues I would need to deal with before I could even think about that. And possibly plastic surgery.

3 hours ago, Kethlia said:

I need a wow button now after all of those photographs. 

@Timberwolf I wonder what a couple's photo session with you and @hirondelle and or @Squarepeg and @Songmistress would look like. Be they club or forum worthy ;)

Your dot art is amazing, I love the detail that goes into stippling be it in pencil or pen.  You really have to keep an eye on shadows and light cues to bring about a 3D effect when drawing.

First, thank you @Kethlia! I have some pictures of myself and @Songmistress I took before we had the kids. Both forum and club worthy!

The dot pictures took a lot of work. The Doctor Who one took over 21 hours. I timed each session on it because I was curious!

• Love 2

2 hours ago, hirondelle said:

Never say never. But I have a lot of issues I would need to deal with before I could even think about that. And possibly plastic surgery.

Issues, maybe. Plastic surgery? Never!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Squarepeg said:

Issues, maybe. Plastic surgery? Never!

I'm right there with you on the plastic surgery part @Squarepeg.  I think @hirondelle is gorgeous. 

• Like 1

This pic was inspired by Set Fire To The Rain by Adele and is called All The Things You Said.

018All-The-Things-You-Said-18711.jpg

• Like 1