Timberwolf

The Woods

56 posts in this topic

A less than palm sized tiny black kitten with violet eyes watches the situation from the very top of the nearest unoccupied tree. Crouched low, camouflaged by the shadows.

delete.jpg

• Like 1

An ear twitches in the direction of the small cat, seeking out a sound to go with the new scent.

• Like 1

Gets up with a harrumph.

Well, I guess nobody cared that the damn squirrel conked me in the head.  LOL.  No worries.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Timberwolf
      Where are you from?  I'd love to know.  Put your marker.

• By Timberwolf
      To the lovely @hirondelle.  On this day 12 years ago, I stepped off that plane and into your arms, and you have made me so happy. I love you so much. 
      Happy Anniversary my love. 
    • By Timberwolf
      Buck rides into town on his Hammer motorcycle. He pulls up outside what appears to be a tavern, backing his bike into position, turning the key to kill the engine. He steps off his bike, dusts off his black leather pants, and takes off his leather riding jacket, and looks up and down the road
      I wonder if anybody is in this town he says to himself
    • By hirondelle
      It's a great place to live.  This is quite a 'touristy' take on it - the floating vendors are sthg you don't really see anymore (unless you go to the floating market and they are tourist traps).  But otherwise it is a pretty cool glimpse of where we live.

• By Timberwolf
      Welcome back home.  We're so glad that you decided to come back.  We have missed you something fierce.

If you're new here, that's awesome!  We're so happy to have you here!

Feel free to post here and let us know if you've changed your name, who you are, where you're from, all the interesting little bits you want to share.

I'll start.....

I'm Timberwolf, T-wolf, Wolf, Dom.  I'm originally from Minnesota, but I've lived all over the U.S., I've lived in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and right now, I'm living in Bangkok, Thailand with my Air, The Goddess, @hirondelle. 

We are looking forward to hearing all about you and spending time with you.