Joshua Deeds

Squarepeg

I made up a short story a few years ago for Autumn. She used to ask me to tell her a "Jamie Story" from time to time. At first I told her things from my childhood, but soon I began to spin silly yarns about silly things and one night came up with a love story of sorts about a young man sent on a quest to find his true love by a mysterious stranger with a golden coin. In the tale he was nameless, the only character I gave a name to was the lady who turned out to be the one he was looking for, and that was really only a nick name. She was called Red, because of her beautiful red hair. 

Anyway, after a while, I decided to give him a name in my many failed attempts to write this story down and over the years I have extended his and Red's story in my head, and not all of it is a happy tale. From those musings certain quotes have popped into my head that I very clearly heard my young protagonist say and I thought I'd share some of them here with you, though not in any particular order.

I give you the quotes of Joshua Deeds.

"Do you want to know a secret? I've murdered somebody. In my head. I've killed him a thousand times over one thing he did to me. And each and every time he deserved it."  - Joshua Deeds

• Love 4

On 9/30/2017 at 5:32 AM, Squarepeg said:

o you want to know a secret? I've murdered somebody. In my head. I've killed him a thousand times over one thing he did to me. And each and every time he deserved it."  - Joshua Deeds

Oooohhhh. I think I could write something from this!!  

On 9/30/2017 at 2:22 PM, Squarepeg said:

I didn't want to post them all at once! Another will be here soon. 

Like to keep us hanging on. I like it.  

I also love this thread!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1