Squarepeg

Joshua Deeds

35 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

I love these quotes. I’d love to see a story short with Joshua Deeds. 

I'd love to write one! Time and ability to construct a storyline seem to be a bit of an odstacle!

• Like 1

On 9/30/2017 at 5:32 AM, Squarepeg said:

"Do you want to know a secret? I've murdered somebody. In my head. I've killed him a thousand times over one thing he did to me. And each and every time he deserved it."  - Joshua Deeds

Yeah, I can totally understand that.  I went years without really writing anything fictional, and I didn't realize that I had missed it until I wrote my little piece. 

• Like 1

Well, I have made a start on The Coin, the story that spawned the character of Joshua Deeds, though he is never named in this story.  I'll post the first part in my blog later, so you should see it when you get up tomorrow, @Timberwolf

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Squarepeg said:

Well, I have made a start on The Coin, the story that spawned the character of Joshua Deeds, though he is never named in this story.  I'll post the first part in my blog later, so you should see it when you get up tomorrow, @Timberwolf

Reading it now @Squarepeg

• Like 1

"What happened?" he asked.

"I don't know," she replied. "I really don't." She looked at floor, her arms wrapping around her body, hugging herself. "I wish I knew," she said, "because I'd make it stop. I'd stop the world for you, Josh."

"You already did," he said.

• Love 2

"It's as if you can't be happy. If you're having a good day you have to think of something that's going to bring it all crashing down around your feet." - Joshua Deeds.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

"A wall doesn't have to be a barrier. If you can't climb it or go around it, blow the fucker up."  - Joshua Deeds

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

"Let's face it, that's what it was; a seduction. You seduced her mind, then her heart and finally her body. That's what you set out to do, and you achieved it."  - Joshua Deeds.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Joshua held her and said, "Don't lose hope."

Red pressed her herself into his embrace and answered, "What if I never had any to begin with?"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 13/10/2017 at 7:22 PM, Squarepeg said:

He pulled the hammer back on the small handgun with his thumb and said, "You look a little too smug for a dead man."

"What", said Joshua, " a dead man can't look smug? What if he wanted to die?"

Love this one because this is so how I would be with a serial killer. This is where I am more Joshua than I am Red. 

• Like 1