Colouring

Aliea

I LOVE to color too! I have about 5-6 books and 3 sets of pencils. I will have to actually finish a picture and post. I try to stay in the lines but it never works.lol.

23 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Inspiring--I have colored pencils and a printer but hunching over on my desk isn't going to work for me physically. Maybe if I figure out some sort of way to do it more comfortably--my therapist keeps recommending it.

What about using a slant board? I have to use a clipboard or stand up at the bar in the house to do it with my back being as bad as it is anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

They are fun to do. I have stopped for a bit, but that is because for some reason I really  wanted to do something Christmas themed. Now have a Christmas colouring book so will probably be doing that today :)

Also just thought really need a Halloween one!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, hirondelle said:

They are gorgeous @Aliea!  I have a few of the books, but I am really bad at using them *sigh*

Me too. I love the IDEA of colouring books, but I get super intimidated (and a little anxious) when I actually sit and try to colour. So I just Netflix, instead. xD

Edited by fox
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Okay so I'm going to show you a few of the ones I did before I taught myself how to do it the way I do.

Okay would seem I only have one pic will post the others tomorrow.

But this one was the first i did and i was so happy with it but now I see how far I've come and it makes me feel proud when I look at it because i know I can do better but with out it I wouldn't have even started to learn.

20170402_113915.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3