Pristov Eli Isles

Kethlia

IMG_1935.JPG.31ff38e0c828f48943889fcf1b859d9c.JPG

A woman stands before you. As the realm rift release you into this realm's hold.

~Welcome Drifter, behold your new frontier.  Come as you are and feed upon the lands and possibilities before you.

Here is where you stand at the center of my creation .~

IMG_1933.thumb.JPG.3c85724cbe131f52b8cd7cc16f8df247.JPG

The lady before gesture to your right.  ~This is what lies to the East.~

IMG_1929.thumb.JPG.04fb818d5c04338fc2cce32d13204f4f.JPG

She gestures behind you ~This is what awaits you to the South.~

IMG_1928.thumb.JPG.099c8966085eeb6b40d6e8517587c1ad.JPG

She gestures to your Left, ~Take in what lies to the West,~

IMG_1931.thumb.JPG.61212f7ebde76c4b93ca711639c3597c.JPG

She now steps to the side and slips behind you. ~Now, see the glory of the North.~

IMG_1932.JPG.837c97a2cfdbacf15d10a62b315fb205.JPG

The lady stands beside you and smiles at you. Only to disappear when you blink. ~These lands are what lay between the Cardinal Points.~

IMG_1926.JPG.2a6a1537ea3a36cbb079ea453b57ad6d.JPG

The wind blows softly against you like a Lover's kiss. ~You are welcome here. Travel where your Will leads you.  Create what you wish within these lands of my creation.  Become whomever you desire to be alongside others who may find themselves in this realm amongst realms. Blessed Be~

The woman's presence is gone from your surroundings. Even though the gentle wind remains.

She opens her eyes and finds herself in paradise.  The colours: gold light, blue sky, azure shimmering light, green leaves.

The breeze

The smell

The sounds

As if everything has been carefully  dialled in to 'perfect' by a deity with exquisite taste.

Her long strong limbs stretch in the grass.

A soft voice lingers in her ear, reminding her she is welcome.

"Is this my HOME?"

• Love 1

*Sits up and looks around wildly.*  "Of all the flipping places to fall asleep at, I end up in a meadow-" 

*Floating islands, misty things, planets touching or just near.  I blink, blink again and then pinch myself hard!*
"Ow! How the flip did I get here?! Where the hell is here?!"

*I stand up swiftly and sink back down  to the grass from blood rush. "If it's grass." I mutter while I look around again.

Then something changes and there is someone beside me.  I scoot away immediately when I hear it speak.  "I don't know. You tell me what's going on.

A portal opens up and a man comes falling out. He hits the ground with a roll, and springs to his feet turning right, then left, then quickly behind himself.

What the.....

Feeling something trickle down the side of his face, he reaches up to touch it, pulling his fingers away, he sees the blood on his fingers

Oooohhhhh....

His eyes roll up into his head, his knees buckle as his whole body crumpled to the ground

*stares wildly at the person who appeared beside me, or did she? Was she there all along?*

How could I possibly know what is going on? This isn't even my planet... 

*gesticulates wildly at the exotic surroundings *

but yet it feels... famili..

*her thought is cut short and she watches in astonishment as a third person appears from a portal and falls to the ground*

nice landing

*he recovers fast and then appears to faint at a small trickle of blood runs down his face*

ok not so much 

• Haha 2

His eyes flick open, he sits up quickly, grabs his head and groans

Oh Markor, my head hurts. 

Pulls his hand down from his head and see blood on his fingers

How did that happen?

He looks around and sees two other people

Oh, uhm, hello. Do you know where we are?

There is a faint hum as a localized portion of air starts to vibrate, or is it the fabric of existence itself?  An instant latter a man falls to the ground from the area of that vibration and the sound ceases.

He lays there, unconscious but breathing.  He looks like he's been beat to within an inch of his life, bruised and bloody.

Jumps as the new person lands on the ground, turning his head quickly to look at him, grabs his head and groans again

Damn, does my head hurt.  

Moves closer to the new person to check him

I hope he's OK.

Places the back of his hand near his nose to feel for the breath, and feels his breath on the back of his hand.

Well, at least he's breathing.

Turns to look at the others again

Does anybody know where we are?

The woman near her is distracted by a man falling out of the sky?

The feeling of something changing happens again and this time the man from early goes to something further off and squats down.

Popular place for one in another existence.  Because I know for sure that this place wasn't in my world.

She stands and offer a hand up toward the Other woman. We can see if any one needs help.  So far this new world was pretty laid back and had no signs civilization.

Well, for starters.  I am Yui, that way you don't have to call out hey girl and I'll know which one of us you're calling for.  That and for emergency too.  Yui offers the guy now holding the newest arrival.  Unless he needs medical care.  Yui pauses and looks around at their surroundings once more.  We can chose a direction with the easiest terrain to traverse and head that way until we need shelter and the like.  I can also help carry him when you get tired buddy."  Yui looks down to see if her companion is still okay having kept her hand proffered to her.

Looks at Yui and nods.

I'd shake your hand, but nods to the guy on his shoulders I'm a little weighted down.  My name is..... he looks down in thought, looks back to Yui, looks to the sky, looks back to Yui, looks down again, looks back to Yui..... Uhm.... I don't know.

He looks around, spots some branches, grabs them, measures them to the length of the other guys arm, brakes the branches to the length, rips the sleeves off his own shirt, rips them into strips, and starts fastening the branches to the other guys arm snuggly.

This should stabilize it. 

Looks up at the guy with a blank look while he roughly undoes the splint

Oh sorry, let me check. he says with sympathy in his voice.

He roughly feels the along the bone to see if the bone feels like it needs set.

It doesn't feel like it needs to be set.  Should I splint it now?

Yui unties her button down flannel shirt from around her waist and offers it to the men.  Then she remembers her hair tie and let's her hair down to give them something to secure the shirt with.  It's a start for a sling at least.  Sorry I don't seem to have my hiking bag with me.

Edited by Kethlia