Age, if you want to share.

SoulDragon

I have the feeling we're all around the same age with only a couple of years difference, but i'm curious if that's correct. So if you don't mind, wanna share how old you are?
I'm currently 35 years old, although i seem to life like a 25 year old :roffles:

Edited by SoulDragon
bad spelling mistake ~hides in shame~
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

It's funny I actually forgot how old I was turning last year, I was all excited thinking I would be the answer to life the universe and everything and it took me like a week to remember I was turning 41...  but soon I shall be the magic number (in like a month)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

@VelvetyOneYou made it!!! ~huggles tight~

Haha, i know what you mean, being fan of a "boy/male" band again i mostly try to avoid the age topic, those girls get heart attacks when they hear, even though the band members are 2-3 years older than me even. So it's better to be treated as a young girl than an "middle aged auntie" ¬¬.
(It gets funny/hurtful when the band members refer to their fans, including me, as "the kids"... :twitch:)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, fantasymom said:

I'm 42..... turning 40 was a big deal for me a while back, but now so many people don't believe me when I tell them my age, I'm kind of embracing it :air_kiss:

:D I get that a lot from my students.

9 hours ago, fox said:

35 and diggin' it.

@hirondelle - I love 47. Some of the most influential and important people to my life are 47. (Akshully.) ^_^ This pleases me.

Oh, I can't wait to be 47 now @fox.  Also, I agree, @hirondelle is one of the most important people in my life as well.  :heartbeat:

• Love 1