Age, if you want to share.

SoulDragon

17 hours ago, fantasymom said:

Happy Early Birthday @Forest Mage

oh oh that reminds me! We should have a Happy Birthday Thread!

I do believe that is the plan.  I think I need to go through everybody's profile and put their birthdays in the calendar.  So if people could add their birthdays to their profile, that would be awesome.

1 hour ago, Timberwolf said:

I do believe that is the plan.  I think I need to go through everybody's profile and put their birthdays in the calendar.  So if people could add their birthdays to their profile, that would be awesome.

doesn't it add automatically? :) Mine is there and I didn't put it in the calendar!

• Thanks 1

I remember when we used to have threads like this and I used to feel like a whippersnapper. Fortunately everybody else here has continued aging so that I can be a relative whippersnapper instead.

Anyway, I'm 33, with the hairline of somebody 73 and eyes of somebody 63. My hands are about 23, my knees and graying beard about 43.

Edited by Spyder
Forgot to finish my sentence, then forgot how I wanted to end the sentence so I had to edit more and more >_<
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Age away lovelies though I would pray for no pain as you do so.  I find men and woman who age into their later years become extremely attractive.  Yes the nubile ones have their own allure but I love being able to see this change in the beautiful people around me. Granted I am not one for the eventual due to my own pain in it's involvement but we are blessed with this chance to live.  

For the record I call myself ugly by today's standard because I refuse to be stuck behind the heavy regime of a woman's routine. Be bold, be beautiful and be natural, it's awesome to be you, me, we, whee!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Kethlia I'll be honest, and I've talked to @hirondelle about this, I find women how wear less to no make up more beautiful.  I'm not a fan of fake looks.  That's why I don't like when people turn on the beautification app on their mobile devices to take pictures.  I find more pleasure looking at people in all their natural beauty than in their fake beautify.  Just my opinion.  :D 

• Love 1

16 hours ago, Kethlia said:

For the record I call myself ugly by today's standard because I refuse to be stuck behind the heavy regime of a woman's routine. Be bold, be beautiful and be natural, it's awesome to be you, me, we, whee!

10 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

@Kethlia I'll be honest, and I've talked to @hirondelle about this, I find women how wear less to no make up more beautiful.  I'm not a fan of fake looks.  That's why I don't like when people turn on the beautification app on their mobile devices to take pictures.  I find more pleasure looking at people in all their natural beauty than in their fake beautify.  Just my opinion.  :D 

I'm the same way Kethlia.. I don't wear makeup except rare special occasions (wedding to go to this weekend, so...maybe?).

I've ranted about this in the past in an old blog post, no clue where it went but eh. Basically, there's always the joke about not letting your guy see you without makeup, or that 'humorous' idea that the girl with her makeup is beautiful and when she removes it she's a different person/not beautiful. So part of my not wearing makeup is sheer laziness, and part is the sense that i never want 'she looked so different without her makeup on' to be any kind of excuse. 

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Songmistress said:

*Quietly walks out of the thread*

I understand hun!

Replying to this is my main reason for coming online at flipping midnight.

While I have never embraced make up myself, I fully support doing anything to make you feel like the 'You' that is ready to face the world. If it's was paint to give you confidence or a mask to hide something you aren't ready to share, or if you just like it, it's still you and you are fucking beautiful my lovely.

(I remember you saying something about not feeling comfortable without makeup from way back)

P.S. I am not one for swearing for the most part so sorry if I did offend, but I felt very strongly about that emotion and it felt like it needed the emphasis.

P.P.S. I am 32 ;)

• Like 1

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend anybody either. I do understand why people, not just women, wear makeup to meet the world. I just personally think that when I’m with a person, or I’m seeing their picture, I just love to see their natural beauty. I’m not saying anybody is wrong for wearing makeup. Sorry if I made anybody feel uncomfortable. :( 

@Songmistress, I think you’re beautiful. When I’ve seen your photos with no filters and no makeup, I personally feel you’re gorgeous. With filters and/or makeup, you’re still beautiful, I just personally prefer you in your natural beauty. 

• Love 1

20 hours ago, Songmistress said:

*Quietly walks out of the thread*

Hihi, almost felt like doing the same ;)

No, i've been using make up now since one year or something. In comparison to some of my colleague's only a little bit, but compared to other people around me i'm kinda the only one using make-up. I kinda like it, somehow indeed makes me feel more confident, and i would want to look nice for my future boyfriend, may i happen to bump into him on the street ;). It's kinda like if you're wearing your baggy clothes or not when going outside now. Although originally i didn't feel like this either all true my teens and twenty's....imagine having to figure out how to use make-up when your over 30 xD, luckily i had a very understanding and experienced colleague who i could ask a bit hihihi

• Like 1

I am sorry Songmistress, was not my intention to make anyone feel unwelcome or bad about whatever they choose to do, wear, or look. 

Whatever you choose, whether makeup or wearing a bowl of spaghetti on your head, if it makes you feel beautiful, brave and amazing, Do it. Own it. 

<3

oh, and @hirondelle , Eddie Izzard is far and away my favorite comedian.... just saying ;) 

Edited by Cyrain
  • Love 2

@Songmistress @SoulDragon @Kitty @Cyrain @hirondelle @Timberwolf

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5787c3cfe4b08608d33377e6/amp

:x:hug::heartbeat:

Woman,

Darken your eyes for mystery.

Rouge your lips for seduction.

Pinch your cheeks for vitality.

And make even your complexion to mask your maladies.

The art of make up makes you beauty incarnate throughout the ages fair.

But if instead you should to go bare know that we will always care. 

Our hearts you have stolen our Sultana Seductress the Fair.

• Like 1
  • Love 2