YouTube Channel

hirondelle

I have a YouTube Channel called Imagine the North.  I started well, but have got a bit slack about uploading recently.

Please subscribe to my channel and feel free to comment on my videos! 

This was my first video (uploaded almost a year ago) and I got a bit better after that.  But it is fun... I think talking to a camera is pretty theraputic.

• Love 3

• 2 weeks later...

I love this. A friend of mine vlogs for her counselling/therapy business - she overcame huge amounts of mental health issues, including anxiety and personality disorders, to publicly vlog. I'm proud of both of you for overcoming fears and putting yourself out there! It has inspired me, completely. 

Love it :hug: Do you find it cathartic almost? You said therapeutic? 

• Love 1

This is my podcast channel 

im a little bit behind in my podcasting, I need to record more episodes. Lol. 

I think the first time I was recorded, when I was 14 years old, I might have been a bit nervous and the first time I was broadcast for my high school radio station, maybe a little bit, but now, I personally didn’t find it too hard. I started off just doing audio, then I changed over to video not long after. One thing I have to be aware of is not to let my eyes roll around when I’m thinking and talking. Have some notes helps a lot with this. When I’m recording and editing, I actually kind of enjoy it.  Generally, I don’t really feel nervous about it, but that’s just me. Lol 

• Like 1