Language.

fox

Did you listen to my audio blog? 😂😂😂

So far we are on a no rules approach with most things... self restraint is your only parent. When it comes to language I personally enjoy the odd sweary post if you can swear well (seriously some ppl can't) and if it has a reason.  As in expresses a strong emotion, not just strewn around because it is the only adjective you know.  You would pass both those benchmarks Inthink @fox

If ppl start swearing a lot and gratuitously we reserve the right to rein it in... because taste and whatnot. With image content... no nips and lips or dicks is our standard for the general board. Textual erotica can be linked to (I have already done this once, the observant among you may have noticed) but unless we have a forum specifically for this it shouldn't be posted on the board. So far guests can read all content so although our members are all over the age of 18 this may not apply to our 'audience' 

• Thanks 2

Which lips are we talking about?

I say Phuket let’s go to Nantucket, to get a bucket to put the money for saying fuck it! 😂

Why the phuk not? 

Had a few drinks and running on 3 hours of sleep been up for 18 hours yay

• Love 1
  • Haha 4