Progress Pictures

FireNymph

20 hours ago, hirondelle said:

Amazing progress @FireNymph you must be so happy. It has been an incredible journey for you and I know you have had to shed more than pounds to get to where you are today! I am super proud of you, and also v inspired.  

Thank you,  blood, sweat , and tears literally! I'm still working my ass bigger! Lol now Derrik is going again I'm so excited! 

• Love 2

@FireNymph your progress is amazing!  I kind of stopped going to the gym.  I'm just got so busy with work and school over the summer I didn't have time.  And now my workout partner is back in school and cheerleading and doesn't have time to go.  I need to just start using my treadmill or something.  I walk 5 or 6 miles at work every night though lok

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tika said:

@FireNymph your progress is amazing!  I kind of stopped going to the gym.  I'm just got so busy with work and school over the summer I didn't have time.  And now my workout partner is back in school and cheerleading and doesn't have time to go.  I need to just start using my treadmill or something.  I walk 5 or 6 miles at work every night though lok

Get yourself back in there! You will feel so much better if you do! It's hard to juggle life with the gym in it but the rewards are so worth it! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

wow! great work @FireNymph! What have you been doing? Do you count calories? Low carb?

17 hours ago, Kethlia said:

Awesome progress for both of you!  Do you use mostly cardio or a balanced mix of training?

I eat about 1200 to 1700 calories a day depending on my work out.  I work out 5 days a week about an hour to an hour half . I do cardio then I lift heavy weights!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lol. Yes very much so. I love working out with him. I love that he is so strong. With me being as strong as I am I intimidate a lot of the guys at the gym so it great that he makes me feel  like a girl. I know that sounds silly,  but I wanna know he can pin me down and make me beg. Lol 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...