I am here to ask for simple low impact exercises that may help me get through a work day of standing on concrete. 

I don't have the ability to go back to the chiropractor and though I have videos. I only have either my bed (keep it clean :P ) or a two by four foot area to stretch in when I am home.

There are too many days where my muscles don't relax enough and if it gets really bad it actually affects my spine directly around the base of my skull, neck to shoulder connection and  makes me nauseous because of pressure on my neck vertebrae.

Anything helps. It will mostly be used on the days where I didn't sleep through the night or sleep deep enough to fully allow muscle relaxation.  And intimacy isn't a given to relaxing me unless once in a tetramoon that I am sensitive enough.

These are both good, and you don't need a lot of room.

Remember, when doing the forward bends, go to the point of just feeling uncomfortable, and hold it there for 5 to 10 breaths, then stand back up, using your legs, not your back, relax a bit, and do it again.

You can also do the forward bend in a seated position, but this can but a bit more difficult to let your body weight take your forward.

I will try these, the wall stretch I have done before during a tense time and it didn't seem to work when my lower back goes into a warming sensation where my muscles seem to warm themselves up to almost burning just from laying on my back.

I love the picture reference too. I'll need to us an aid since I won't be able to hold that position by myself. I think my exercise ball or core ball may work as I got those to help begin stretches.

Thank you @hirondelle and @Timberwolf

• Like 2

Yeah, I found that most poses in yoga can get quite intense when you hold them for extended periods of time. 

For example, when I was doing yoga regularly, I was also studying YIn Yoga, and I went into a pose, and I went as deep as I would for normal yoga, and 2 minutes into to the pose, I had to pull back out of it because it was so intense. 

You do really need to ease into poses if you plan on holding them longer than a minute.