World gone Crazy!

Ren

It is modern day warfare. We have no control over it, they strike where ever they wish when ever they wish and with what ever they have at their disposal. We live in a world were the only way we can fight is to live, to show them we are not afraid otherwise they win x

• Like 1

People point to gun control as the solution. Guns are not the problem. If Congress would fo focus on more mental health services instead of cut the many programs that have been cut this past year I would bet these shootings would stop. That's my two cents. The media is quick to cover guns because it's become easy to talk about. What's not being talked about is the gun doesn't kill by itself. 

Edited by Dulcet
  • Like 1

I feel it has nothing to do with gun control.  You can go to any country in the world, and if you really want to get a gun, you can.  They are there.  Even if we remove all the guns, people find ways to hurt people.  Just look at the attacks with vehicles, knives and bombs.  If they are going to do it, they are going to do it.

I partially agree with @Dulcet.  I think that is only part of the problem. 

I feel the other part of the problem is the medial.  The media gives it so much coverage it glorifies it.  This makes it so the next time, the next person feels they need to go a bit bigger and a bit badder.  The more we glorify it, the worse it's going to get.  As long as we keep glorifying it, it will continue to happen with more frequency.  If we can stop clicking on the articles, and stopped watching the news about it, the news agencies would change what they program, then these things would start to get less.  yes, tell us what happened, but don't glorify it.

Sorry, I had to stop myself, lol.  I was getting on a bit of a rant.

You may now join your regularly scheduled thread.  :ass:

• Like 2