Snapshot Stories

Cyrain

Just throwing this in a new thread so it doesn't clog up others. 

Calling it snapshot stories, because they're just little, blink of the eye, moments in time, shared between two characters... no real 'beginning, middle, end', and generally not long enough to show much of, or any, plot. It's just a moment, a conversation, a shared look. Anyway, as promised, this one doesn't really need much in the way of explanation. The character Cyra was created for a tabletop RPG that my friend created and ran. Logan and Jonathan are, were, important people to Cyra, Logan as her lover and Jonathan as their best friend. Hope you enjoy ^.^

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thank you for the kind words ^.^  Honestly it's probably one of the best pieces out of all these little snapshots i've done, but I'll look to see what else might be shared, even if it's not quite as good. 

My friend, the GM and english teacher is actually thinking of writing out a novel of Cyra, Logan and Jonathan. He's far too busy right now, but I'm just excited that he loves the characters enough to tell their story (and yes, he's a far better writer than I). So, there's a potential book(s) but I'm not likely to be the one writing it.

• Like 1

Ok, here's another one. Note the warning at the beginning lol 

Little bit of explanation: yes, Logan is a werewolf type character, and Cyra is a race that mature males develop horns (the shape usually determining a particular ethnicity), but females do not. Also note that Cyra keeps her hair short, very boyish, very androgynous. 

• Love 1

Not entirely sure which two you mean. 

I developed Cyra first, then over the course of crafting her further with the GM, we discovered Jonathan and Logan. Jonathan we did a lot of developing with. He started out as a Matrim Cauthon type, a dark past, but still mischevious... a kind of smarmy rogue. 

Logan didn't get as much development, was more basic about his personality, how he reacts to Cyra and Jonathan. I left the development of Logan to the GM, as far as his backstory and what happened. And mmmmm, it was juicy. Hard to give his story since it wasn't mine, i dont have anything written from what I was told.

I have a story that deals more with an incident of Jonathan's past, but would require a lot of explanation about the races in the world my friend created and would require explaining other things and would snowball into trying to explain everything about this universe my friend created. And i don't feel right sharing his work in that way.