Selecting

Lightningfall

Sorry, I should have been more clear.  I'm using Microsoft Edge and I can't select a single word of text in any post on the board.  For example, if I wanted to quote just the last sentence of your post I'd have to Quote the whole thing and then delete the parts I don't want by using backspace.  Even if I wanted to edit my own post, before I post it, I can only select one word at a time, not a whole line, or 5 words, just one.

I'd take a screen shot, but I don't think it would help you very much.

As a note, I was able to select things just fine yesterday.

• Confused 1

They've made some changes, but yeah, it's mostly the same browser.  I'm not a huge fan of Chrome, I have to use it at work a lot and it really doesn't do the things that I need it to do.  I used Opera many, many years ago, but it kind of went to crap.  Maybe it's better now, but for a long time it was just terrible.  As far as Safari goes, I'm not a huge Apple fan either.  I do know that they're not making it a priority.

Because so many coders don’t like Internet Explorer and Edge, they tend not to rest things on there. The person who made the back to top button being one. So when I have that enabled, you can’t select anything. I have to go back to him and see if there is a fix. 

• Sad 1

Lol. When I started using the Internet, I used Internet Explorer. When I started doing more and more, and talked to more coding people, so many recommended to not use IE (still do to this day), and they switched to FireFox, so I did. Then FireFox started to become clunky and frustrating, so I switched to Opera. That was good till so many people recommended Chrome because it was stripped down, so I did. I got into using Safari because of my MacBook and my iMac. When Apple priced me out of their computers, I switched back over to a PC, and that’s how I found out that Apple no longer supports the PC version of Safari, so I did some research and Chrome and Opera were recommended. Lol. I can leave it off for now and see what the cider says about the back to topbutton. Lol.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

What is it about Chromd you don’t like? 

Oh, it doesn't play well with the PAC program we use and our IT guy doesn't like for us to other browsers that the program does work with.  It irks me greatly and has made me dislike the browser because of it.

Also, sorry I missed that question before.  I wasn't ignoring it on purpose.