OMG WHY

Kenai

I'm super mad at @firenymph.   Okay not really.

but a couple years ago she started a facebook group for people trying to lose weight. And she was doing awesome.  So I got inspired and lost a bunch of weight.  But I'm very what I call "skinny fat".  Sure, yeah, I'm 125 pounds. Yay go me.  But I'm super unfit. 

So I've been trying to be more active.  Today its raining, so I remembered a conversation I had with Firenymph about walking up the stairs as a way to be active.  WHy not?  Surely 30 minutes won't be so bad, I walk up and down those stairs a lot.

I lasted ten fucking minutes.  I think I might be dying.  But I did go from 300 steps to 1200.  In ten minutes so theres that.

• Haha 2

On Tuesday, October 03, 2017 at 10:44 AM, Kenai said:

I'm super mad at @firenymph.   Okay not really.

but a couple years ago she started a facebook group for people trying to lose weight. And she was doing awesome.  So I got inspired and lost a bunch of weight.  But I'm very what I call "skinny fat".  Sure, yeah, I'm 125 pounds. Yay go me.  But I'm super unfit. 

So I've been trying to be more active.  Today its raining, so I remembered a conversation I had with Firenymph about walking up the stairs as a way to be active.  WHy not?  Surely 30 minutes won't be so bad, I walk up and down those stairs a lot.

I lasted ten fucking minutes.  I think I might be dying.  But I did go from 300 steps to 1200.  In ten minutes so theres that.

This seriously made my night! I love you! You did awesome! 

• Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

so the weather here is getting to the point where outside isn't happening very often.  Stupid high wind gusts.

So I've made a new goal of every hour, I'm active for at least ten minutes.  It varies between cleaning spurts, dance parties with Jarek, or just good old playing with an active toddler. :P  It's been working decent. I just did the dance party idea for the first time today and my brain is regretting it a bit.  >.>  (set off a dizzy spell)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found some workout videos on youtube that work well for me.  It took a bit of hunting, but I found them!  I can't do anything that involves jumping or things that involve moving my head extensively (pushups and sit ups are out) because it messes with my head too much. 

I do the ten minute video every two hours.