What made you angry today?

fox

It's a forum of many emotions.

Today. I put too much responsibility on myself. As a general rule. But today was a big example of that. I'm trying to blame myself for everything that's going sideways in my life, and it's bullshit. I absolutely have responsibility, but it's not a one-way street and I need to remember that.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

*takes a deep breath*

Get the kiddo ready.. fed, peed, dressed, coat and hatted, with backpack.  Go downstairs, wait for the bus. Wait five minutes longer than when school would be starting, NO FUCKING BUS. 

Calm down, relax

Call husband out of work so he can take kiddo to school.  Would rather disrupt hubbys work than have Jarek miss a day of speech therapy. (his therapist meets him at his school after their day ends.)

Bus company calls and says "UH we were totally there, but you didn't show."  Explain I was there within the time parameters, I can't help if they don't respect their own fucking times. (left out the cursing, but really wanted to say it)

HIS THERAPIST CALLS.  She's sick.  Its understandable and I'm glad she's cancelling instead of getting my kid sick.  But now my husband has to take work off AGAIN to bring him home. 

I need some happy pills.

On 10/5/2017 at 9:19 PM, Kenai said:

*takes a deep breath*

Get the kiddo ready.. fed, peed, dressed, coat and hatted, with backpack.  Go downstairs, wait for the bus. Wait five minutes longer than when school would be starting, NO FUCKING BUS. 

Calm down, relax

Call husband out of work so he can take kiddo to school.  Would rather disrupt hubbys work than have Jarek miss a day of speech therapy. (his therapist meets him at his school after their day ends.)

Bus company calls and says "UH we were totally there, but you didn't show."  Explain I was there within the time parameters, I can't help if they don't respect their own fucking times. (left out the cursing, but really wanted to say it)

HIS THERAPIST CALLS.  She's sick.  Its understandable and I'm glad she's cancelling instead of getting my kid sick.  But now my husband has to take work off AGAIN to bring him home. 

I need some happy pills.

*hugs*

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

A stupid fucking person I DON'T EVEN KNOW being judgey. About me. But not TO me. So...either bring it, or STFU. ...imo....

Another person who knows nothing about anything that I do trying to tell me how to do my job.

The supreme douche Ima have to deal with tomorrow (at work).

I'm fucking annoyed right now.

United Overseas Bank of Thailand.  They made me so angry today.  :omgpen: Every month, I have to go to a bank that has Western Union, because I send child support to the States.  No issue with that.  Just, when I go to a bank that has a Western Union logo on it, and you go in, and today, their excuse was that it is their bank's policy to not send money, only receive.  How can this be a policy if you have a Western Union?  In reality, 90% of the time, they just can't be bothered to send money.  GRRRRRR

My stupid back is fucked up.  I can't sit, can barely walk, just lay here like a useless lump.  Guess what stupid back, this is not allowed... I have to be able to move...  I have to work, I have to do the stuff 

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Ren said:

I was both angry and very sad on Monday. 

It was my birthday and the ONE person who forgot....Patrick....It just broke my heart. I had to tell him at 8pm and all I could do was cry the last couple days. Still hurts. 

I'm sorry honey, that sucks.  Men can be careless sometimes, they don't mean to be hurtful. *hugs*  I bet he felt rubbish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So I went to Au Bon Pain, as a matter of fact, I'm sitting here now while I wait for @hirondelle to finish work and meet me, and I ordered a cup of coffee, and on my receipt it says that I can enjoy 2 hours of free wifi with them.  I thought cool, I don't usually use these, but why not.  I have a website I've been asked to work on.  I used the sign in and password that was given to me on my receipt and hit the sign in button and then it said I needed to either sign in with my facebook account or with my passport.  I tried without using either and it said I had no internet.  It was either use my facebook account or my passport info to sign in.  Nope, not going to happen.  I just used my phone as a hot spot.  So in reality, its only free if I give them access to my facebook or my passport.  Nope, not going to happen.  Just use my phone.  Thank you Au Bon Pain.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I ate a cookie and I have guilt.

That this is a very real problem in my brain is a very real problem. It's a goddamn cookie. First of all, unhealthy relationship with my body, it's going to do exactly nothing - I work out, I eat well, I'm doing just fine. Second of all, my relationship with my body is sad. It's a great body. It's done amazing things. These disrespectful thoughts just really need to stop.

IT'S A GODDAMN COOKIE. Eat the cookie, Kim. ENJOY THE FUCKING COOKIE. Honour the cookie.

My brain sucks.