Formal RPGs

Redly

Hi all, I wanted to let you know about the formal RPGs and how to start one. 

First - rules and guidance

So, if you're interested in doing it, at the top of this Realm page ^^^^ you'll see the Ark of the Realm. Click on that, and you'll find all the formal rules and guidance to create a formal RPG. 

RPG Clubs

The decision was made to make individual Clubs for each formal RPG, which gives us a lot of flexibility. It means you can really own the whole game environment and decide if you just want the normal RPG forum-style, or you could potentially add blogs, galleries, cover photos, multiple threads, etc. 

Hence, you can't post in the Ark. The Ark will serve as a signposting area. Each formal RPG will have a post in the Ark to describe and outline the game and link to the club or tell you how to join. 

Club set-up

With the Clubs, there's 3 options that allow you to refine the privacy settings: 

• Open - Everyone can see the club and it's posts, but only members can participate.  Everyone can join.
  • Closed - Everyone can see the club and it's members, but only members can see posts and participate.  Users need to ask a Leader to join.
  • Private - Only members can find the club and see it's posts.  Users need to be invited by a Leader to join.

How do you get a RPG Club? 

1. You need to read the rules and guidance in the Ark of the Realm. Go there now. Read it. Right now. Gone? Read? Good. Next step. 

2. Decide on how you'll meet the requirements e.g. the description, title, privacy settings, etc. 

3. Message myself and @Lightningfall. One or other of us will pick up your message and help out. You need to include all the required info in the message. 

4. Ta-dah! RPG Club :D 

Moderators

Myself and @Lightningfall will create and moderator all RPG clubs, and be there to provide guidance, edit, restrict etc as we are required to do. 

You never know, we might also play. 

Questions??

As above - anyone get any questions, ask away. 

Have I missed out anything you need/want to know? Tell me and, between use, we'll answer as best we can. 

Thanks! Laters. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2