Wish me luck

icewlf

Tomorrow at about 10am, I take my calculus final.....I need a 99.17 to get an A+, an 87.75 to get an A, a 79.17 for an A-, a 70.6 to a B+, a 59.17 for a B, and a 50.6 for a B-...........

I hope I can pull this off =P   totally not expecting an A+ this time around.

• Like 2

I wish you luck and if you're like me please for the love of Goddess do not cram before the exam. Have some fun, forget the test and then when you're fully relaxed give yourself a mental note to remember everything you've studied and keep it in your subconscious to be called when you think of it during the test.  Even if you doubt something, brush the doubt away and trust that you have studied to the best of your ability and don't sweat it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kethlia said:

I wish you luck and if you're like me please for the love of Goddess do not cram before the exam. Have some fun, forget the test and then when you're fully relaxed give yourself a mental note to remember everything you've studied and keep it in your subconscious to be called when you think of it during the test.  Even if you doubt something, brush the doubt away and trust that you have studied to the best of your ability and don't sweat it.

However if you are like me cram like a motherphuker because you haven't actually studied all term and it's your only hope :roffles:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, hirondelle said:

However if you are like me cram like a motherphuker because you haven't actually studied all term and it's your only hope :roffles:

13 minutes ago, Spyder said:

Only way I knew how to do it. I was not particularly good at studenting >_>

Me too, me too!

^_^

Good luck, wlf! :heartbeat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2