Netflix - What are you watching right now?

DarkAngel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2018 at 1:06 AM, Lightningfall said:

Re-watching Supernatural, again.

Most of the Marvel shows, though some of those have been disappointingly boring.

I like the Marvel shows over the movies. Even with cheese like Iron Fist and Luke Cage, I still like the side character stories they let crossover (Claire, Hogarth, & Turk). Particularly, the end of Jessica Jones Season 2 was interesting because something very important develops in my opinion. But yes, overall it's gotten boring. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:24 PM, Dulcet said:

I like the Marvel shows over the movies. Even with cheese like Iron Fist and Luke Cage, I still like the side character stories they let crossover (Claire, Hogarth, & Turk). Particularly, the end of Jessica Jones Season 2 was interesting because something very important develops in my opinion. But yes, overall it's gotten boring. 

I don't disagree, at least with the side characters.  My problem is that they've made an entire season one really long episode, even though they break it up, and so most of the episodes are just setting up the climax and aren't really interesting on their own. That can make it hard to get through the seasons sometimes.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw that come up in Netflix.  

I just recently started Mayans M.C.  It's interesting.  I think they saw what Sons of Anarchy was like and wanted to duplicate it, and it's not quite there, not yet anyway.  I'll watch the rest of the first season and see if it gets better.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...