DarkAngel

Netflix - What are you watching right now?

23 hours ago, hirondelle said:

Foxy! *pins and nuzzles*

^_^

On 7/27/2018 at 1:06 AM, Lightningfall said:

Re-watching Supernatural, again.

Most of the Marvel shows, though some of those have been disappointingly boring.

I like the Marvel shows over the movies. Even with cheese like Iron Fist and Luke Cage, I still like the side character stories they let crossover (Claire, Hogarth, & Turk). Particularly, the end of Jessica Jones Season 2 was interesting because something very important develops in my opinion. But yes, overall it's gotten boring. 

Speaking of the Marvel shows, I'm a couple episodes into Luke Cage season 2.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:24 PM, Dulcet said:

I like the Marvel shows over the movies. Even with cheese like Iron Fist and Luke Cage, I still like the side character stories they let crossover (Claire, Hogarth, & Turk). Particularly, the end of Jessica Jones Season 2 was interesting because something very important develops in my opinion. But yes, overall it's gotten boring. 

I don't disagree, at least with the side characters.  My problem is that they've made an entire season one really long episode, even though they break it up, and so most of the episodes are just setting up the climax and aren't really interesting on their own. That can make it hard to get through the seasons sometimes.