The Nothingness

Moonhawk

So many years ago I decided why not let me start writing my own story. Mind you I have had no training what so ever and my first language is Spanish so here goes what I have so far. I abandoned it years ago and gave it to my younger brother to continue we have not spoken in years. Anyways here goes nothing.

setting - well this something I have yet to come to terms with but there is a castle and their is a realm but this realm is modern sort of. Cars and buildings and some sort of electrical power but no internet or cell phones. Still working on it. 

Characters

Kanan - hero of the previous war. Ruler of the kingdom, the usual came from nowhere and defeated the great evil. He is now ruling the realm along with his wife(powerful sorceress) his father (a world renowned blacksmith/inventor) his mother(daughter of previous ruler/previous evil) his siblings Younger brother (world champion fighter) Sister(sorceress in training). He has a sage/wise man with him at all times that helped raise him and is still teaching him how to rule. He’s tall brunette hair sports a 5’oclock shadow. Strong facial features, his power is not fully developed but love and passion brings out his powers. Still needs to learn more on how to control it. Weapons of choice two handed sword and throwing knives.

Michelle - Wife to Kanan. Powerful sorceress that comes from a long line of sorceress dating back to the beginning of recorded time. Medium height. Long auburn hair, purple eyes and pale skin. Hidden in the forgotten parts of the realm until Kanan discovered her village. Deadly with magic and spells but also proficient in hand to hand combat.

Henry - Father to Kanan. World renowned blacksmith and inventor. He has invented many devices which have helped civilization progress. He prefers a much simpler life but is happy being with his family and helping his children rule. Heavy built, bald but eith bushy mustache.  handy with all sorts of tools weapon of choice a battle axe

Ra’mona - Morher to Kanan. She grew up in riches and on the spotlight but fell in love with a local blacksmith which opened her eyes to the evil that his father and his rule were. She had some knowledge of spells but her strong suit were always potions. Short and slim. Long blondness hair. Also proficient in serine fighting. Weapons of choice Cutlass.

Yuri - younger brother. Known world wide for his prowess in hand to hand combat. Proficient in many martial arts. Also a sharp shooter. Bow or riffle. Same height as his brother but with red hair and clean shaven. Bright green eyes. No magical ability. Weapon of choice his hands and feet.

Nicole - Younger sister. Learning sorcery from Michelle and potions from her mother. Had very high potential to be very powerful one day. Has a bengal day as a familiar that goes everywhere with her. Cat has magical abilities yet to be discovered. Calling the cat Felix for now. tall skinny blonde hair with hazel eyes. Weapon of choice the staff.

Nehem - Sage/Wise man. Misterious old man that has always been around for Kanan. He has taught him fighting and scouting amongst other things. He teaches Kanan in the ways of ruling now and advises him every step of the way. Besides his father he is Kanan’s most trusted advisor. Tall and handsome old man, has a regal look to him when he is cleaned up. Most days he walks around with an old leather coat and pants and disheveled white long hair. Proficient in many fighting skills as well as different weaponry skills. His knowledge is vast in history and magic. Always been a reader and a scholar.

will l post what I had written about the story so far soon

• Love 1