What game are you playing?

Kenai

I've never ever been into MMOs then Destiny happened and I was hooked. I was at home for almost 2 years due to many bad things but any ways it helped me out a lot to interact with people and got me back into gaming great game. Wish I had time to play part 2 we shall see

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Moonhawk said:

I have a credit repair company. 

I want to play Destiny 2 but I just don't have the time

Can you help me then in NY?? I so have crappy credit. I still play The Sims..upt to Sims 3 and my Grandson Jaxon got me into Plants VS Zombies...great to have a 5 year old teach you games. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Ren said:

Can you help me then in NY?? I so have crappy credit. I still play The Sims..upt to Sims 3 and my Grandson Jaxon got me into Plants VS Zombies...great to have a 5 year old teach you games. 

I help people all around the US i have clients everywhere in all states including Hawaii 

• Love 2

I'm not playing any games right now.  No video games or anything.  Well, I have been stuck playing Angry Birds Match on my iPad.

I do have 2 sort of kind of role playing/board games that I would like to try out, but mostly that's a matter of time and finding people to play with us.

Xbox: Destiny 2, Minecraft, Trove, etc.

iPhone: Not much Blockheads, MC, sometimes the mmorpgs but there is nothing that keeps my interest for long.

D&D tabletop haven't played much. Still love it's imagination and creation aspect.

I miss my ps1 and PS2 games. 

I am supposed to be self studying level design on my laptop but my attention span sucks.

😘

• Love 1