Jump to content
Moonhawk

Pineapple on Pizza

47 posts in this topic

To me it’s a hell no but that just me

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Although I don't eat it, there was a time in my late teens, where I just loved pineapple on pizza.  If I"m out, and we are having pizza, and it's on there, it won't bother me.  It can be quite nice at times.  :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

In theory I hate it.  It is the devil's work.  But if I accidentally have some in my mouth it isn't that bad.  Just don't want a whole pizza of it.

Gammon steak and pineapple is nice though. :) 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Exactly, now put slices of gammon steak and pineapple on a pizza, and it's pretty damn good.  LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

People who like pineapple on pizza should have their taste buds taken away for subjecting them to cruel and unusual punishment.

 

YEAH, I SAID IT!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

I like pineapple on some kinds of pizza...  like over the summer I found a really good frozen one that had jalapenos and pineapple on it.  But I like most thing that are spicy and sweet together.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I found a pizza place that has a Jamaican jerk type pizza. It has pineapple on it, and it was a really pleasant taste when combined with the flavors from the jerked chicken.

Pineapple and Canadian bacon is kinda boring.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Yes yes yes! I actually really love pineapple on pizza. Not ALL pizzas. But Hawaiian...or that Jamaican jerk wonder that @Kenai just described, that sounds awesome. But yes, I totally dig pineapple on pizza. (No one else in my house does. I have children and they are alllllllllllllllllllllll about no pineapple. Just meat. Always and forever, just meat.)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I'll pick it off if it's on there, but some of it's going to melt in there while cooking and bleh. I don't like sweet tasting pizza. There's a place here that does a great thin crust (I normally don't like thin crust) but their sauce is far too sweet for my taste. They do put corn on pizza in Japan, though, and I'm fine with it.

In any case, pineapple is not a dealbreaker for me like anchovies. Can't even pick those off, all that salty fishiness gets into the cheese and everything. :S

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

More cheese and other stuff just with a bit of pineapple for me is fine, I would not order a pizza with pineapple on it but if its there I would eat it lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I'll pick it off if it's on there, but some of it's going to melt in there while cooking and bleh. I don't like sweet tasting pizza. There's a place here that does a great thin crust (I normally don't like thin crust) but their sauce is far too sweet for my taste. They do put corn on pizza in Japan, though, and I'm fine with it.

In any case, pineapple is not a dealbreaker for me like anchovies. Can't even pick those off, all that salty fishiness gets into the cheese and everything. :S

 

I lovvvveeeee aaannchhhooooovviiiiieeeeeessssss! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

What is wrong with you people?  Hawaiian pizza is the ultra ultimate. I thought we could be friends...  Maybe even lovers...  But now, I'm disgusted with my original thought.  Hating on pineapple pizzas.  You should all be ashamed of yourselves. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
16 minutes ago, Mirbiggs said:

What is wrong with you people?  Hawaiian pizza is the ultra ultimate. I thought we could be friends...  Maybe even lovers...  But now, I'm disgusted with my original thought.  Hating on pineapple pizzas.  You should all be ashamed of yourselves. 

Don't worry Mir, we will still love you even if you smell of Hawaiian Pizza *hugs*

Now, you need to go and see @fantasymom and @Ren and ask them for an avatar :D 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
11 hours ago, Phoenix said:

They do put corn on pizza in Japan, though, and I'm fine with it.

For some reason, I think this is just phuking wrong!

11 hours ago, Phoenix said:

In any case, pineapple is not a dealbreaker for me like anchovies

Yeah, anchovies is just a huge deal breaker for me.  :puke:

1 hour ago, Mirbiggs said:

What is wrong with you people?  Hawaiian pizza is the ultra ultimate. I thought we could be friends...  Maybe even lovers...  But now, I'm disgusted with my original thought.  Hating on pineapple pizzas.  You should all be ashamed of yourselves. 

Don't worry @Mirbiggs, I like pineapple on pizza!  We can still be brothers.

1 hour ago, hirondelle said:

Now, you need to go and see @fantasymom and @Ren and ask them for an avatar :D

True that!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 10/5/2017 at 3:33 AM, Spyder said:

People who like pineapple on pizza should have their taste buds taken away for subjecting them to cruel and unusual punishment.

 

YEAH, I SAID IT!

Amen!! I'm all with you Spyder! 

 

5 hours ago, Mirbiggs said:

What is wrong with you people?  Hawaiian pizza is the ultra ultimate. I thought we could be friends...  Maybe even lovers...  But now, I'm disgusted with my original thought.  Hating on pineapple pizzas.  You should all be ashamed of yourselves. 

No human should have to eat that! just gross.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

So... just plain hawaiian pizza is kinda boring. 

but we have what's called  Aloha BBQ Chicken pizza and it's pretty fantastic and delicious. Just had one for lunch the other day, sooo good. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Pineapple on pizza is like putting chocolate syrup on your salad or marshmallows on your steak. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
1 hour ago, Moonhawk said:

Pineapple on pizza is like putting chocolate syrup on your salad or marshmallows on your steak. 

Nah. It's like putting sea salt on your ice cream (which I also do). It's a sort of strange idea, but outstanding in execution. A balance of taste sensations. It's marvelous. ;) 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, fox said:

Nah. It's like putting sea salt on your ice cream (which I also do). It's a sort of strange idea, but outstanding in execution. A balance of taste sensations. It's marvelous. ;) 

Your taste buds are hereby revoked. Please turn them in to your local RCMP office and may God have mercy on your soul.

Edited by Spyder
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members
     
     

    No registered users viewing this page.

     
×