Pineapple on Pizza

Moonhawk

Yes yes yes! I actually really love pineapple on pizza. Not ALL pizzas. But Hawaiian...or that Jamaican jerk wonder that @Kenai just described, that sounds awesome. But yes, I totally dig pineapple on pizza. (No one else in my house does. I have children and they are alllllllllllllllllllllll about no pineapple. Just meat. Always and forever, just meat.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'll pick it off if it's on there, but some of it's going to melt in there while cooking and bleh. I don't like sweet tasting pizza. There's a place here that does a great thin crust (I normally don't like thin crust) but their sauce is far too sweet for my taste. They do put corn on pizza in Japan, though, and I'm fine with it.

In any case, pineapple is not a dealbreaker for me like anchovies. Can't even pick those off, all that salty fishiness gets into the cheese and everything. :S

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I'll pick it off if it's on there, but some of it's going to melt in there while cooking and bleh. I don't like sweet tasting pizza. There's a place here that does a great thin crust (I normally don't like thin crust) but their sauce is far too sweet for my taste. They do put corn on pizza in Japan, though, and I'm fine with it.

In any case, pineapple is not a dealbreaker for me like anchovies. Can't even pick those off, all that salty fishiness gets into the cheese and everything. :S

I lovvvveeeee aaannchhhooooovviiiiieeeeeessssss! 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mirbiggs said:

What is wrong with you people?  Hawaiian pizza is the ultra ultimate. I thought we could be friends...  Maybe even lovers...  But now, I'm disgusted with my original thought.  Hating on pineapple pizzas.  You should all be ashamed of yourselves. 

Don't worry Mir, we will still love you even if you smell of Hawaiian Pizza *hugs*

Now, you need to go and see @fantasymom and @Ren and ask them for an avatar :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Phoenix said:

They do put corn on pizza in Japan, though, and I'm fine with it.

For some reason, I think this is just phuking wrong!

11 hours ago, Phoenix said:

In any case, pineapple is not a dealbreaker for me like anchovies

Yeah, anchovies is just a huge deal breaker for me.  :puke:

1 hour ago, Mirbiggs said:

What is wrong with you people?  Hawaiian pizza is the ultra ultimate. I thought we could be friends...  Maybe even lovers...  But now, I'm disgusted with my original thought.  Hating on pineapple pizzas.  You should all be ashamed of yourselves. 

Don't worry @Mirbiggs, I like pineapple on pizza!  We can still be brothers.

1 hour ago, hirondelle said:

Now, you need to go and see @fantasymom and @Ren and ask them for an avatar :D

True that!

• Haha 1

On 10/5/2017 at 3:33 AM, Spyder said:

People who like pineapple on pizza should have their taste buds taken away for subjecting them to cruel and unusual punishment.

YEAH, I SAID IT!

Amen!! I'm all with you Spyder! 

5 hours ago, Mirbiggs said:

No human should have to eat that! just gross.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Moonhawk said:

Pineapple on pizza is like putting chocolate syrup on your salad or marshmallows on your steak. 

Nah. It's like putting sea salt on your ice cream (which I also do). It's a sort of strange idea, but outstanding in execution. A balance of taste sensations. It's marvelous. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, fox said:

Nah. It's like putting sea salt on your ice cream (which I also do). It's a sort of strange idea, but outstanding in execution. A balance of taste sensations. It's marvelous. ;) 

Your taste buds are hereby revoked. Please turn them in to your local RCMP office and may God have mercy on your soul.

Edited by Spyder
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3