Twitter names

Phoenix

On 06/10/2017 at 5:59 AM, Timberwolf said:

Well, I have a few twitter account for different reasons.  LOL.

I have NL's twitter account @thenorthlands

I also have my person/podcast twitter account @domdumais

I also run this twitter account for the Siam Hockey League @siamhockey

I'm the same. I have 3 for different reasons, I also have 2 IG accounts. 

I also use Twitter for promoting different things (although that implies regular usage...). 

@redly12 is my professional education/coaching/law handle. 

@cornucopiaofkin is my family history handle. 

@forthineownself is my personal development handle that is attached to my blog, For Thine Own Self, Create. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, hirondelle said:

@fox loves that quote too... the original 'to' version that is :D

I do! So much that I have it tattooed on my wrist.

Now that I'm in here. For the purpose of this thread, I HAVE Twitter and I generally love Twitter, but I haven't been making any time for it. https://twitter.com/foxyouverymuch 

I love social media in theory. In practice, I keep up with only Instagram. ...sort of....

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, fox said:

I do! So much that I have it tattooed on my wrist.

Now that I'm in here. For the purpose of this thread, I HAVE Twitter and I generally love Twitter, but I haven't been making any time for it. https://twitter.com/foxyouverymuch 

I love social media in theory. In practice, I keep up with only Instagram. ...sort of....

Instagram is my favourite too. :x

• Like 3

@hirondelle @fox We've had discussions about the quote before! I haven't had it tattooed yet (it's a toss-up between that or "Though she be but little she is fierce" in terms of Shakespeare) but I bought it inscribed on a Mobius (sp?) strip necklace 3 years ago in the British Museum and it hasn't left my neck (except overnight - I'm not a heathen) ever since. I love it. 

I have also seen it in context performed live at the home of Shakespeare, Stratford-upon-Avon, by the Royal Shakespeare Company. An amazing rendition of the play. 

@fox I don't think I follow you on Twitter..... Shame on me. I shall do. I follow your IG. 

IG is awesome. I use it more heavily now to supplement my blog than I did personally. I have several handles on that too. 

• Like 1