Halloween

Tika

So does anyone else love Halloween?  Decorate the house?  Go out to costume parties or just dress up?

Personally I love Halloween, it's probably my favorite holiday.  And since it's right after my birthday I usually dress up and find a costume party somewhere.

• Like 1

Very cool all.  I like Halloween, but I can't say it's my favorite holiday.  I love seeing places decorate and people dressed up, and I enjoy dressing up, but my favorite is Christmas, but I will wait until then to explain that.  LOL.

Looking awesome @Tika.  Would love to see other people's costumes.  If I can find the picture, one year I was a mage (magic users to my students) at one of the language schools I taught at.

Just now, Tika said:

@hirondelle I love that, especially the house with the tail lol

Thank you @Forest Mage

My costume I ordered for this year just came in today and apparently I'm going to be little red riding boobs lol. May need to do a little adjusting 

Welcome

Lol nice  and  I  hope  you  have  lots  of  fun  this  year.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

Very cool all.  I like Halloween, but I can't say it's my favorite holiday.  I love seeing places decorate and people dressed up, and I enjoy dressing up, but my favorite is Christmas, but I will wait until then to explain that.  LOL..

I'm with T-wolf here... I really like Halloween, especially seeing my kids dress up and enjoy it so much... but my :heartbeat: belongs to Christmas ^_^

That being said... my daughter is going to be a gothic vampiress, my middle son is going to be Edward from "Assassin's Creed", and my oldest will don a "V for Vendetta" mask while giving out the candy at home.  I will post pics soon :)

• Love 1

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!

Favorite holiday! I decorate, buy stuff all the time for decorations inside the house. Dress up. Love to give out candy to see all the costumes. Love hunted houses. My neighborhood has a street that turns off or covers all the street lights and they do a haunted house deal it’s awesome. I dress up always. I match with the kids or the wife or do my own thing. Love going to the pop up Halloween stores. I spend too much on the Holliday.

last year we did The Addams just Jessica and I for an adult costume party and the year before that we did joker and Harley custom costumes

A90FD1B7-6B6F-4BF5-B3C3-04C9631D459F.jpeg

063F437F-465C-45DD-B894-50AA6888A677.jpeg

160F368B-0C7B-4C3C-84B9-16CDE6659F6D.jpeg

465186B2-43C8-409D-89E4-BBAB2C11B964.jpeg

B57BB354-AED8-46D3-8486-A9A64789BC4A.jpeg

• Love 2

• 4 weeks later...

Growing up in Africa I didn't get the chance to do halloween, then we moved to England properly and the village we were in had voted and didn't allow trick or treaters anymore (we found out on our first ever trick or treat attempt), by then I was 13 and after that the appeal sort of faded. I can't say I ever though of it as a 'holiday', it's not treated as such here. Some people do stuff though.

• Sad 1

I Dressed in a Pikachu Kigu and gave out candy, but we only had 8 kids.

weekend before a gaming group I am in played some board games and had a magic draft. I dressed as Chef Cat and Chris just wore cat ears. However the cat ears are neurowear cat ears and move with brainwaves lol. So they are neat.

IMG_20171031_185557.jpg

20171028_191716.jpg

• Love 1

Here is a couple of videos, first was made by the makers of the product so there are some differences i feel, like where the heck is the forhead sensor on hers lol, but its cute. Another is a video of a youtuber trying them out, so they look more like mine.
I cant wear mine very long, ive got sensitivities and it hurts to have the ear sensor on for very long at all. It was funny though when i was trying them out I was trying to relax and have them go to the relax position whenever I felt/heard them going down i would get excited and they would pop right back up. Some people think they just move randomly and not with the brainwaves but I think they do move with brainwaves. You should see them on chris when hes playing a game, they get confused, they keep turning to the relaxed position, then pop up, twitch, go back to relaxed, pop back up. its hilarious. 

Bonus videos, they have a tail too and a tail hat lol
http://www.neurowear.com/projects_detail/shippo.html

• Haha 1