Sign in to follow this  
Timberwolf

Otherworld - Threaded Edition

36 posts in this topic

May I have another beer please?

Sasha asked after placing the empty beer bottle next to her plate.   After a while she pushes her plate away when done eating, and uses another napkin to clean up the grease and ketchup from her fingers.

Lucien collects her plate and sets a fresh beer before her. He wanders to where the other man had been sitting and collects the money left behind.

Sasha smiles at Lucien, and nods her head in thanks.   She picks up the new beer bottle, and takes a few sips.  Sasha turns in her seat, and leans her elbows on the bar so she can look around the Tavern better.

After he finishes his burger, he brings his plate and coffee cup up  to the bar.

Can I get another coffee?  Also, do you have any rooms?

Lucien grabs the pot pouring the freshly made coffee. "Yeah basic rooms on the first floor, deluxe on the second, executive on the third." He takes Bucks plate and moves to the automatic washer on the edge of the bar. Sticking the plate in and letting it run through. "What do you need and how long?"

I'll take a basic room.  Lets start with a week.  Don't know how long I'll be here yet.

Lucien nods and pulls a large book from under the bar. He flips to a page half filled with writing and sets it before buck. "Sign here, name and phone number" he tells Buck the price and walks over to a locked cabinet. Fishing a key out of his pocket he opens the cabinet and grabs another keeping it in hand as he locks the cabinet again.

Signs the book, writing his name, leaving phone number empty.

I don't have a phone.

Sasha's gets up from her seat, and heads down a small hall where the restrooms are.  When she comes back Sasha walks over to a private corner while talking on her phone.   An angry frown appears on her face while she is quietly yelling at the man she is talking to.

Lucien nods to buck and gesture for him to follow, he leads the other man to a door opposite the bathroom and down the hall. He stops before a door and opens it with the key. Steeping aside to show a well kept and clean, if small room.

The room had barely more room then was necessary for its single bed and a small closet. A door to the side led to a small bathroom with a standing shower. 

Lucien held out the keys. "Here you go. Like I said it's small but worth it."

Sasha huffs out a angry breath, after closing her phone.   She head back to the bar, to finish off her beer.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Timberwolf

He strolls into the clearing, climbing the gentle mound, and sits down at the top, looking our over his beloved Woods
      Ah, it's so nice to be home again he thinks to himself.  A slight smile creeps across his wolfish face and he nods.
      My family will be home again soon.