Otherworld - Threaded Edition

Timberwolf

• 2 weeks later...

Lucien grabs the pot pouring the freshly made coffee. "Yeah basic rooms on the first floor, deluxe on the second, executive on the third." He takes Bucks plate and moves to the automatic washer on the edge of the bar. Sticking the plate in and letting it run through. "What do you need and how long?"

Lucien nods and pulls a large book from under the bar. He flips to a page half filled with writing and sets it before buck. "Sign here, name and phone number" he tells Buck the price and walks over to a locked cabinet. Fishing a key out of his pocket he opens the cabinet and grabs another keeping it in hand as he locks the cabinet again.

Lucien nods to buck and gesture for him to follow, he leads the other man to a door opposite the bathroom and down the hall. He stops before a door and opens it with the key. Steeping aside to show a well kept and clean, if small room.

The room had barely more room then was necessary for its single bed and a small closet. A door to the side led to a small bathroom with a standing shower. 

Lucien held out the keys. "Here you go. Like I said it's small but worth it."

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/6/2017 at 7:47 PM, Timberwolf said:

Eyes the woman quietly yelling into her phone as he follows the man back to the rooms.  Nods at the room.

Looks perfect for what I need it for.  Thank you kindly.

My pleasure make your self at him. I clean the rooms every few days. If you don’t need anything the card is on the inside handle.” He dropped the keys in the other mans hand before heading back to the bar. 

On 11/10/2017 at 6:21 PM, Forest Mage said:

Sasha huffs out a angry breath, after closing her phone.   She head back to the bar, to finish off her beer.

Upon heading back to his place behind the bar he catches Sasha’s disgruntled expression and and leans down to catch her eye. “Everything alright Darlin?

On 9/1/2019 at 9:38 AM, Rapture said:

My pleasure make your self at him. I clean the rooms every few days. If you don’t need anything the card is on the inside handle.” He dropped the keys in the other mans hand before heading back to the bar. 

Upon heading back to his place behind the bar he catches Sasha’s disgruntled expression and and leans down to catch her eye. “Everything alright Darlin?

Sasha looks up at Lucien when he asked her a question.   Yes, was just yelling at my ex-husband about some items I still have at our old house.  He is being an asshole about the  whole thing.   I'm wishing more that I never met the man.

Edited by Forest Mage

3 hours ago, Forest Mage said:

Sasha looks up at Lucien when he asked her a question.   Yes, was just yelling at my ex-husband about some items I still have at our old house.  He is being an asshole about the  whole thing.   I'm wishing more that I never met the man.

Cheer up darlin. Beauty like you? He’s a bleeding idiot for letting you go. He’ll realize in time.” Lucien smiles and gently sets a fresh drink before her. “On the house. Just think. His loss is my gain. If you lot hadn’t broken up you might’a never graced my humble establishment.

15 hours ago, Rapture said:

Cheer up darlin. Beauty like you? He’s a bleeding idiot for letting you go. He’ll realize in time.” Lucien smiles and gently sets a fresh drink before her. “On the house. Just think. His loss is my gain. If you lot hadn’t broken up you might’a never graced my humble establishment.

Thank you Lucien for the kind words.   You are right I'm better off with that loser,  plus the company here is much better.    Sasha gave him a smile as she lifted the new drink up to take a sip.

On 9/5/2019 at 3:19 PM, Forest Mage said:

Thank you Lucien for the kind words.   You are right I'm better off with that loser,  plus the company here is much better.    Sasha gave him a smile as she lifted the new drink up to take a sip.

He chuckled at that. “Tis What I’m here for darlin. You need anything you let me know.” He smirked and lit another cigarette as he turned back to cleaning the grill.

Edited by Rapture

14 hours ago, Rapture said:

He chuckled at that. “Tis What I’m here for darlin. You need anything you let me know.” He smirked and lit another cigarette as he turned back to cleaning the grill.

I will and thank you again for the advice.  Sasha replied smiling shyly at Lucien.   She watched the few people that were in the tavern while sipping her new drink.