Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fox

Oh brain. I just #lovehate you. So much.

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I love that you exist and that you drive that whole thinking thing that we do.

But.

Could you MAYBE just hold on to one positive thought? ...one time...?

I'm having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Like. I joke, but today was bad. It's not awful right now, because I just dove all-in on a project for work. Having typed that, I'm sure it'll get bad again - if history tells me anything. 

I am absolutely unable to focus on anything positive today. I mean that's fairly standard, but usually there's something. Nope. Noooooooooooope. The world is shit, I hate everything*; please stop, I'm getting off.

I am living and breathing for the moment my children are in bed and I can go have a hot tub, read, and go to fucking bed.

:(

*This is actually wholly inaccurate. I don't hate everything. I just really, really hate myself.

Edited by fox
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

@foxThey are the worse days, and I would have words of wisdom or comfort but in all honesty I would just love to join you right now with doing Fuck all and sleeping, sleeping would be good right now.

We shall get through though and tomorrow is another day. ~hugs tightly~

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Posted (edited)

~hugs~  I am so with you on this one.  

And on another note I love that book, my son's name is Alexander so Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day was a book we read many times together.

Edited by Tika
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I'm sorry you all, @fox, @Aliea, and @Tika have been having such a horrible time.

Hugs all three ladies

Sometimes, you just need to call it a day and start over fresh the next day.  Know that we all are here for you if you need.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Join Timberwolf in the group hugs.

Yes, lean on our shoulders, cry in our arms. Rant to us, pound on us but let us be there for you when you don't have ability to be strong.  Because we are human we need to feel our way through the tough times and allow those who love us to support us even as they feel helpless to do more, their love, our love will be a measure of strength to hold onto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 10/6/2017 at 4:45 PM, Aliea said:

@foxThey are the worse days, and I would have words of wisdom or comfort but in all honesty I would just love to join you right now with doing Fuck all and sleeping, sleeping would be good right now.

We shall get through though and tomorrow is another day. ~hugs tightly~

:hug:Thank you. A lot. And yeah. Right? Life. Good grief. Whyyyyyyyy? Why must you be so fucking life-y...? :( 

On 10/6/2017 at 5:12 PM, Tika said:

~hugs~  I am so with you on this one.  

And on another note I love that book, my son's name is Alexander so Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day was a book we read many times together.

Hah! We love that book in my house, too. ^_^ 

On 10/7/2017 at 10:24 PM, Timberwolf said:

I'm sorry you all, @fox, @Aliea, and @Tika have been having such a horrible time.

Hugs all three ladies

Sometimes, you just need to call it a day and start over fresh the next day.  Know that we all are here for you if you need.

All very true. BUT. Sometimes it feels like that new day won't come. And if it does, sometimes it really feels like it's just going to be more of the old day. It's just tiring. I'm just tired. Really tired.

1 hour ago, Kethlia said:

Join Timberwolf in the group hugs.

Yes, lean on our shoulders, cry in our arms. Rant to us, pound on us but let us be there for you when you don't have ability to be strong.  Because we are human we need to feel our way through the tough times and allow those who love us to support us even as they feel helpless to do more, their love, our love will be a measure of strength to hold onto.

:hug:

 

In other news, the mood is better. This weekend wasn't great. And then it was okay. And then it went to shit again. So. YAY...! ...so it goes, I guess. But some good, necessary conversations happened, so I guess that's a good takeaway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members
     
     

    No registered users viewing this page.

     
×