hirondelle

Wolf's hockey highlights

@Timberwolf plays hockey every Thursday.  I go along and record the games.  Not sure why, there isn't a big market for low quality go-pro footage of a bunch of middle aged guys playing amateur hockey in a tropical country.  But it keeps me out of trouble... and I am learning a lot about hockey in the process. :roffles: 

The youtube channel is called Dom Dumais Does Hockey.  I will let you go browse if you like but here are the highlights (short videos of @Timberwolf scoring goals).

This is the first video (stick with it - it is hard to see at first, but he zooms in and slo-mos for the ACTION REPLAY)

Bear in mind these were @Timberwolf's first goals in 30 years.... so kind of a historic occasion.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just to keep you all updated, on 06 March, 2018, the Flying Farangs had a game against the Malaysian National Team.  It was a lot of fun, and in got an assist and a goal.

My assist

My goal

• Like 1
  • Love 1