Gaming

Phoenix

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/10/2017 at 8:54 PM, Phoenix said:

I don't recall there being many gamers here, but maybe I'm misremembering.

What are you playing? Video games, board games, naked Twister, whatever.

love gaming, motor racing fan. I mostly play Forza and minecraft (more so minecraft) these days. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Xbox 1 Elder Scrolls Online.  I am online at random spruts but it is a mindless release for an mmorpg fix that needs attention almost everyday. Especially if i am watching SAO, Log Horizon or Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon animes.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I’ve been obsessively playing Fire Emblem: Tokyo Mirage Sessions

it is quite possibly the girliest game imaginable where the US took out all the scantily clad scenes. The plot is not the draw. The dialogue is hilariously cheesy and very much airheaded. However, the game combines the best of the Fire Emblem series as well as ATLUS’ Shin Megami Tensei making the battle system absolutely the BEST. And I’ve played all the top rated Final Fantasy battle systems, which I still find dumb. The DLC I just bought for Mirage Sessions is even more amazing. You can level up super fast but that doesn’t mean you cheat. The actual character levels mean less. Stage Rank is hard to level up even with the DLC and that unlocks more and means more to the main story. It’s essentislly revolving around pop idols so there are a lot of singing sequences and overly hyped masculinity in the two male cast members I’ve encountered.

I just ordered more games for my 2DS XL:

Metroid II: Samus Returns (Deluxe Edition)

Zelda: Link to the Past

Zelda: Link Beteen Worlds

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

I also have Bravely Default which is nice but it requires help from friends to make leveling fun. That’s why I was hungry for something different. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So I started playing a game on my iPad called AC Rebellion.  At first, I thought this was super cool, because well, it's Assassin's Creed, but it very quickly kind of became boring.  It's kind of sad, because I loved Assassin's Creed.  Maybe I will find one that I will love again.

Another game I got interested in is called Purple Diver.  My daughter got me interested in this one because she asked to download it, and I thought it looked interesting.  It is such an addictive game.  So addictive.  The day I downloaded it I sad and played it for like 3 hours straight.  I had to actually force myself to stop playing the game and do something else.  I haven't picked it up since, because I'm afraid to lose another 3 hours.  

Lastly, when my family was visiting (blog coming soon), my sister told me how she played this sudoku game, and when I went to go look it up, I saw that I had downloaded it before, and I redownloaded it.  I love this.  I play at least one game every day.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...