Fanfiction?

Kitty

Does anyone else read any? I love it! Especially pwp types but only with characters I already love that have mad ust onscreen.

I read Buffy (mostly spuffy but no buffy/angel) fics 

I love Veronica Mars LoVe fics

And I like Queer as Folk Brian/Mikey fics 

And recently tried Hellcats/Secret Circle fics but the writing standard puts me off somewhat muchly.

• Like 1

Haha - thanks @Timberwolf, I had seen this thread and was purposely staying out of it. xD 

I have been known to enjoy the occasional adult themed AU (Alternate Universe) storylines on AoOO (archive of our own).  My preferred Fandoms are: Supernatural (because brothers); Black Sails (because pirates) and Poldark (because obviously).

*slinks out of thread with rosy cheeks* :P

• Haha 1

Someone mention fanfics???? :love1:

Lately haven't read much, but i did read allot a while back, i also wrote a few (still planning to share the link in the writers forum). Although you won't know my subjects probably, i read all kind of fanfics about my boyband Shinhwa. I must say, allot of people think that fanfics equal 18+ but there are also many wonderful other kinds of story's, not only romance but i also read some awesome fantasy story's. But like @hirondellekinda mentioned, 6 guys do call for allot of 18+ stuff...without other characters joining in :rainbow_dance::angel:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

I used to read Smallville fanfic, and even wrote a few stories. That show was so poorly written that I had to turn to fanfic to get some decent stories out of characters I otherwise really liked. The laziest, dullest version of any story was what they wrote every damn time and it drove me crazy. And the people who ran the show the last few years were so enamored with trying to get the story to line up with the Christopher Reeve movies that they limited themselves in the stories they could tell. Fanfic gave me WAY more interesting stories than the show would have ever dared try to tell.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spyder said:

I used to read Smallville fanfic, and even wrote a few stories. That show was so poorly written that I had to turn to fanfic to get some decent stories out of characters I otherwise really liked. The laziest, dullest version of any story was what they wrote every damn time and it drove me crazy. And the people who ran the show the last few years were so enamored with trying to get the story to line up with the Christopher Reeve movies that they limited themselves in the stories they could tell. Fanfic gave me WAY more interesting stories than the show would have ever dared try to tell.

I’d love to read what you wrote!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I read nothing but fanfics, I also write a hell of a lot. I'm into Sherlock fics as well as SG1 and also Dr Who. 

My account on faniction.net is mostly Dr Who fics I have written and my AO3 account is all Sherlock, think I have over 30 fics written, some still WIP's (works in progress) but most are finished. Feel free to have a look, there is a link on my Twitter page @aliealouise 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, 12 kingdons was my most in depth researched one, the main problem that I have with prose is that I don't finish them. Author doyle, tamora pierce, terry brooks, anne rice, t.a baron, c.s. lewis, j.r. tolkien, anne bishop, and non writer brian froud were my inspirations through school. 12 kindoms and elfquest are the ones that shaped my ideologies. Esther from thr Bible and One night with the King the movie of esther shaped my some of my loyalty to my true faith outside of thr hallowed halls. Holmes shaped my thoughts and observations.

• Like 1