Welcome home party

Aliea

Bounds over to @Dulcet pouncing on him, huggling and licking him.

Glad you could make it back!  Nope, no new rules, outside of that fact that for the time being, we don't have an 18+ forum. xD Not saying we will or won't have one in the future.  The important thing is that you feel at home and enjoy yourself.  :) 

Looks at cold things showing through clothes and then at the gathering behind me before laughing my ass off.

Wipes away tears and goes to @Aliea well we two snow queens shall make for one hot night together. Do excuse us gents and pervs while we warm ourselves up by the "fire".

Edited by Kethlia
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Hey now. I don't remember there being gentlemen here. Pervs definitely. But no gentlemen. Maybe some ladies? *pictures Timber and moon and Fall in dresses* 

For now though how about some sun? *generates a small sun between his hands drying all and saving everyone from wet timber smell*

Edited by Rapture
  • Haha 2

~Well you do make for a lovelier looking Casper.~ Mentally remark.

"Take care whom you invite into your hallowed home.  The threshold is there for a very good reason."

*A darkening gaze and a wicked smile are seen with a fleeting glance before innocence returns.*

Then the waters too cold to be cool soak me through once again and I huff with a roll of eyes towards moonie. "We can always go to a pool if you need water that badly." Smiles despite the drenching.

Edited by Kethlia
  • Love 1

True, but I've always been a good judge of character and though this is the first our paths have crossed in all the years we have walked the same road, you are keeper 😘

~suddenly gets very wet and glares @Moonhawk~ if it Is a water fight you want then...

~A pool appear right where Moonhawk is stood, causing him to fall straight in~

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2