Test to see if this code works or not...

Songmistress

<iframe style="border: 0; width: 350px; height: 470px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=176359527/size=large/bgcol=ffffff/linkcol=0687f5/tracklist=false/transparent=true/" seamless><a href="http://nomansheath.bandcamp.com/album/ball-of-string">ball of string by no mans heath</a></iframe>

Oh, lets try this again now that I have found the code button...

• 4 years later...
On 3/27/2022 at 6:31 AM, Timberwolf said:

@DarkAngel, actually, I forgot that Invision did away with bbcode.  You have to use the paint brush to change your font color.  If you would like me to do a tutorial on how to do that, I'll be happy to do so.

I'm able to change it with the paint brush. I was just hoping I could use could as I can just easily copy/paste! lol Thanks though! :)\

[color="aa00ff"]hey[/color]
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 11:45 PM, Timberwolf said:

What more would you like to do @hirondelle, @Lightningfall, @Dulcet, @DarkAngel?  Let me know and I will see what I can do about it.

I appreciate that, Dom, but it's mostly just getting used to doing things this way instead of the old way.  Mostly it's that I have to select the parts that I want to do something to, then select what I'm doing to it.  Before I could just type it all out without having to move from keyboard to mouse and back a bunch of times.  It's not really a big deal, just minorly irksome.

• Love 2

On 4/7/2022 at 3:03 PM, Dulcet said:

I was gonna say I missed the custom smilie bb codes. But man, looking at the smilies we do actually have I’m gonna start using them more!

:ass:

Some of those emotes come from the original Northlands Fantasy site.  Which is gone now.  :thumbsd:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...