I just stated a new topic, but it isn't showing up.

Songmistress

I see that, also new ppl have joined but the board is still saying Biggs is the newest so it is like the board front page isn't updating. We will look into it,., and when I say we I mean @Timberwolf maybe something to do with how the board is caching?

lol, I am just using tech sounding words... I have no idea what that means xD

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

@Songmistress, @Ren, @Lightningfall, I'm going to go check the cache settings now. :) 

lmao, are you just saying that to give credibility to my nonsense speculation or could I have accidentally been making sense?

Hmmm... interesting - it is just The Lodge.  The other skins show new content fine @Timberwolf

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

OO then he is just WANTING a knife in the back..winks and snickers. I so LOVE my BIGGS> Misses him terrible..so when he DOES post..I will be ready with my blade!! 

BIGGS you little LURKER!!! Show yourself..Or I will SOO come to OR and Hunt  you down..ahahhahah

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ren said:

OO then he is just WANTING a knife in the back..winks and snickers. I so LOVE my BIGGS> Misses him terrible..so when he DOES post..I will be ready with my blade!! 

BIGGS you little LURKER!!! Show yourself..Or I will SOO come to OR and Hunt  you down..ahahhahah

LOL, why so many enters @Ren

33 minutes ago, hirondelle said:

lmao, are you just saying that to give credibility to my nonsense speculation or could I have accidentally been making sense?

Hmmm... interesting - it is just The Lodge.  The other skins show new content fine @Timberwolf

LOL, you did actually make sense, lol.  I'm trying to find that area in the Admin CP now. xD 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Timberwolf said:

OK, if somebody could go to the home page, and see if they topics have refreshed, that would be great.  :D

The reason I ask, is because it changes for me.

Looks fine now... yes! Both Home and Forum view are up to date! Yay!  What did you do baby?

• Thanks 1