Sign in to follow this  
Kitty

What is the best gig/concert you ever went to?

I too have not been to many, the best was The Big Reunion, lots of bands from my youth re-formed for a group tour full of  90's nostalgia, was so good!

• Like 1

Don't really do much in the way of live music, but I did get to see Chris Rock live back in May, which was awesome.

• Like 2

I love live music. Concerts make me happy. ^_^ I don't know what The Best was. But I have seen KISS (twice), which was outstanding (the Vancouver show was better than the local one, but it was amazing to see them here), and AC/DC (also twice. The first time, in Tacoma, was outstanding. Maybe, actually, my best concert experience. Because it was AC/DC and we had phenomenal seats in a fairly intimate atmosphere). Ohhhhhhhhhhh...Apocalyptica in the Commodore Ballroom in Vancouver was breathtaking. ...it's hard to pick, guys. I LOVE concerts. 

• Like 1

Hmmmmm.  For me.  I've been to so few concerts unless you consider backyard shows.  For the big time ones, I'd have to say my favorite was going to go see KISS,  That was pretty awesome!  As for small time, hmmm.  I would say seeing one of our friends play at a local club here, that was a lot of fun.