TV Shows

icewlf

10 hours ago, icewlf said:

As one of my favorites is about to start season 3 (early October).   I recommend Mr. Robot.   

Its a really cool show, that gets a bit wierd.

We just started this last night.  We've watched one episode so far and totally hooked!

9 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I haven't watched a lot of new TV lately, but I highly recommend last year's HBO series Westworld. It has a slow start but once the hook comes, it's really solid.

Loved Westworld.  I love how it plays off the original.  Incredible.  I can't wait for the next season.

Just finished up Six!  Wow!  It was incredible.  I can't wait to see what they do next.

Also watch G.L.O.W., and we loved that as well.  I remember the original G.L.O.W., and this was a great fictionalized version of it!

I'll tell you more later. xD 

I can't can't the amount of shows we watch but let's see

vikings amazing

glow was good

AHS awesome as always

Ballers pretty good if you like sports and football

Game of Thrones hands down my favorite

gotham

arrow

flash

legends of tomorrow

so many to list it's hard to keep up with all these shows to much good tv out there

on our to watch list

Big Bang theory

Handsmaid tale

finally got the wife into anime so we have watched

Sword Art Online still number 1 IMO

Death Note

Attack on titan 

have a bunch on my list to watch

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

If you find some of the content... stimulating. Ahem. You might enjoy some of the Black Sails based fanfic on AOOO, here 

Much of the material caters to a specific set of tastes - here is a charming example. :)

I apologise to anyone who inadvertently clicked on that link and doesn't share the aforementioned specific set of tastes. .

• Haha 2

Oof. Okay, let's see how much of the list I get through before I remember that I watch way too much television. Or I could just remember it now and get that part out of the way. Fortunately, not ALL of this happens at the same time. Just most of it.

Broadcast/Cable: Outlander, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Legion, Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Gotham, The Magicians, Timeless, Atlanta, Ash vs. Evil Dead, Superstore, The Good Place, Great News, You're The Worst, New Girl, Desus & Mero, Into The Badlands, iZombie, Vikings, 12 Monkeys, Last Week Tonight With John Oliver, Agents of SHIELD, American Gods, Saving Hope and my guilty pleasure, Ink Master.

Streaming: Handmaids Tale, GLOW, Offspring, Casual, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, The Defenders, Master of None, Catastrophe, Fleabag, Crashing, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Lovesick, Wet Hot American Summer, The OA.

Not all of these shows are ongoing. Some are recently ended but I figured I'd include them because why not. And, of course, there's a whole freaking list of shows I didn't include on this list because I can't find the time to actually watch them. I know that's hard to believe, given the shortness of the list above, but I guess I need to work on my time management. :slap: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

We watch way too much TV. At the moment the staple is My Kitchen Rules Australia and the repeats of Warehouse 13 which are both on 5 nights a week. Outlander season 1 on Thursday nights and we just watched the season 3 finale of Zoo tonight. Waiting for Arrow, The Flash, Hawaii Five-O, NCIS, and Marvel's Agents of Shield to start up again, amongst other things.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2017 at 6:20 AM, Squarepeg said:

And then there's all the stuff on Netflix. Damn you, Netflix!

LOL, we got Netflix for a few months, but decided to drop it after about 6 months.  We kind of go in phases where we watch a lot of stuff, and we don't watch a lot of stuff.  LOL.

Currently, we're watching Mr. Robot, which I like a lot.  

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

Is this worth watching?  I've been curious, but also afraid to watch it as I love the books.

We are now in the middle of Mr. Robot, and I'm loving it.

I enjoyed the first season,  and the second season just started last Wednesday on Spike.   They moved it from MTV to Spike, and it plays at 9:00 pm. (my time)

• Like 1