Update

Aliea

Well hello there ppl! 

So I have been rather absent in my posting. I lurk when I can but it has just been way to hard to write pretty much anything!

That being said I am Well, I have been attending online therapy which has been amazing in that it has helped me face a lot head on rather hiding it all and letting things fester. I have been a more forward person in that I won' keep quiet any more, I will say if anything that has been said to me is upsetting or if made to feel like I mean nothing. Basically I'm not taking shot from anyone, including myself.

I am roughly 4 months self harm free, with only one relapse (I don't even rememb what is was about.) So scars have healed and though I still have the urge and want to cut I don't.

My mental health has now gotten to the point were I can manage it, he'l I even act more like a normal human, but that is not to say that I don't have a relapse every now and then. 

I am I'll, I thinllk I shall always suffer with this demon but I shall not let it win, no matter how much it tries to take over everything.

So yeah, hi, I'm brckish, I am Well and I have missed my family x x

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...